London Travel Alarm
By City Of London Consulting Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Never miss you stop again! Introducing 'London Travel Alarm'. Set an alarm for a bus stop, station or location and we will warn you when it's in range. Play games, listen to music, works in the background.
Alarms can be set for all these types of location:
* Bus Stops - 19000 London bus stops on 700+ routes all mapped.
* Station - Rail, DLR, Overground, DLR, Pier and Tube (You can set an alarm for Tube stations that are below ground but alarm will only be triggered if you approach it above ground e.g. by bus or walking.
WHY? we're afraid you cannot get a GPS signal below ground as GPS uses phone masts and satellites.)
* Points of Interest - perfect for tourists afraid 400+ of London's top Museums, Galleries and visitor attractions.
* Your location - so you can find your way back e.g. tourists can add your hotel before you go out.
* Drop a pin - pick any location on a map and set an alarm for it.
(This can be used for any location in the world)
* then set the distance in meters and view on a map
* Runs in the background. Activate the alarm and you can place the app in the background.
The GPS will continue to be monitored.
- A notification will pop up when an alarm is in range.
- Deactivate the alarms and when you put app in the background the GPS will be turned off as normal to save battery life.
- If you forget and leave the GPS running a special alarm will warn you after 30 mins.
* Listen to your music/ Play games/ Do anything with your phone - The music volume will lowered, game paused and notification will appear.
The phone will vibrate and a voice will tell you the destination is approaching.
* Worried you could sleep through a single vibrate, the alarm repeat every 10 seconds till it's stopped.
We support all our apps so drop us a line with any problems, ideas etc.
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."