London Tube Live is the most beautiful London Underground app you'll find. It includes all of the features you'll need - whether you're a commuter or a visitor - so you'll be able to navigate the tube with ease. Best of all it's free, with none of those pesky in-app purchases to unlock important functionality like you'll get with our competitors.
- Officially licensed London Underground map from TfL (Transport for London)
- Live up-to-the-minute departure information for all tube lines, including DLR and London Overground!
- Up-to-date Journey & route planner for all stations in the network, which takes into account engineering works!
- Tube exits - discover the best carriages to board so you're right at your exit when you leave the train!
- Find the first & last tube of the day - great for when you're on a night out!
- Line statuses & weekend engineering work details so you can plan ahead!
- Get directions to a station and find out whether it has facilities before you get there (whether it has a car park, toilets or a waiting room)
All of these features are included for free, you'll never have to pay anything extra with London Tube Live. Don't settle for less with other apps - download it today. It's similar to apps such as Tube Map, Journey Pro and London Tube Deluxe. This version is ad-supported.
The Settings screen has been moved to inside the app itself.
Ratings and Reviews
How do I find tube exits
In the app description, it says there is a feature to find the exits so I can know which carriage to board, but I can't find it in the app anywhere. Overall it's an okay app, lacks UI polish and needs to think about the different ways users want to get data (like a clickable map)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.