Long Day – Day Planner
By Yoeyo, Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Plan your day quickly with Long Day. Add tasks to each time block without having to close your keyboard. Long Day is designed for the hour by hour tasks you have to get done today, so you can keep your other calendar app free for far off appointments and birthdays.
• Enable notifications in the settings to be alerted when it's time to do another task.
• Swipe to complete a task. Swipe again to undo.
• Plan today and tomorrow, as well as look behind to yesterday’s tasks.
* Tap the ‘Edit’ button to reorder tasks.
• Quickly copy incomplete tasks from yesterday to today, or from today to tomorrow.
• Control which hours are visible through the settings.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
New in this version:
* Fixed a bug that prevented notification sounds from playing
* Fixed a bug that allowed users to edit tasks while in re-ordering mode
Seriously a life-changing app
I love this app way too much. I recently got much more into planning out my day, and I wanted to have everything on my phone but didn't want to have a lot of fussy features. This is perfect for that, and I find myself being 1000x more productive every day because of it. It's just so perfectly simple: every morning, I enter what I'll be doing, then I get notifications throughout the day. That's it! If there were any more features or bells and whistles that came with it I wouldn't like it as much. I'm a college student so this has really helped me manage my homework time, and I'm sure it'd be perfect for any other type of student as well. The half hour increments are perfect (15 minutes would be too much) and I don't think there's anything I'd change about any of it. To the developers of this app: thank you, thank you, thank you.