Plan your day quickly with Long Day. Add tasks to each time block without having to close your keyboard. Long Day is designed for the hour by hour tasks you have to get done today, so you can keep your other calendar app free for far off appointments and birthdays.
• Enable notifications in the settings to be alerted when it's time to do another task.
• Swipe to complete a task. Swipe again to undo.
• Plan today, the days ahead, and look back to past tasks.
* Tap the ‘Edit’ button to reorder tasks.
• Quickly copy incomplete tasks from the previous day to your currently selected day.
• Control which hours are visible through the settings.
• Plan your day in in 15 minute, 30 minute, or hour long intervals.
- Added better defaults for times hidden settings
- Added the ability to disable advertising personalization (users in the EU are automatically opted out)
Ratings and Reviews
Yes! Finally 😁
Exactly what I have wanted for years! Easy to manage tasks and not crowd my calendar
This is almost exactly what I’ve been looking for
This is the CLOSEST an app has ever gotten to being EXACTLY what I need. I wanted a simple app, like a paper time log, that would break down into 15 minute increments for the entire day. This is an amazing feature to this app.
The only huge deficit I find here is the inability to set tasks to repeat. Right now, the only way to “repeat” a task is to move it over from the previous day. HOWEVER, when moving anything over from the previous day it ERASES everything for the current day. I’m trying to use this as way to establish a good morning, night time, and work out routine while being able to plan my day around them. This feature basically makes that impossible to do. Just allow us to move things over without erasing everything else.
Another thing I would like to change is the time layout for each day. I work until 11pm, which means my day doesn’t actually end until 1am or 2am. Ideally, I would like to set my day to start at 8am and end at 2am. Right now my only option is to set my app to show all 24 hours, which leaves a huge blank spot between 2am and 8am every day. Plus, I have to jump in between days every time I plan my day. I guess it wouldn’t be so bad if repeating items was an option because then I wouldn’t have to manually plan each and every thing I do most days.
I really really want to love and use this app. I would even pay for an updated version. But right now it’s just more frustrating than it is useful. I’m excited for an update.
Premium Organizational Tool for Success
This application is user friendly and easily enables the individual to plan out weeks at a time in various intervals as short as 15 minutes. You will also be able to receive notifications on your device. There are adds as the creator should be reimbursed for this service. One can disable the advertisements for $2.99 which is a small price for the removal. However, the advertising is fairly discreet and can be prioritized for the individual at the request. I am enjoying the application so far and appreciate its various uses.
- Yoeyo, Ltd.
- 11.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Yoeyo, Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Disable Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.