Skate[Slate] is here to exclusively cover the most progressive areas of skating. The sport is growing and the disciplines are becoming more refined. The riders are pushing themselves to new limits every day on and off the pavement and at the end of a long skate session, SkateSlate.com & Longboarding Magazine is where it’s all being shown off.
Paid-for application downloads include one issue of the user’s choice.
Further future issues and back issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the next released issue.
Available subscriptions are:
12 months: US$9.99 (6 issues)
Single Issues: US$4.99
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on skateslate.com
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
You can find our terms of service here:
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
One of a kind!
The best longboarding reference in the market today! I just wish you came out more often!
Best skating magazine
Love the photography, sic shots!
- Skate[Slate] Inc.
- 28.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- SKS All Digital Annual Pass $14.99
- Longboarding Magazine (#06 - Early Summer 2012) $1.99
- Longboarding Magazine (#07 - Late Summer 2012) $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.