Longman Idioms Dictionary
By Pearson Education
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tearing your hair out over idioms?
Feel like you're always in the dark?
Don't worry - you can't go wrong with the Longman Idioms Dictionary, an up-to-the-minute dictionary that will help you stay ahead of the game.
For intermediate-advanced learners of English
● More than 6000 idioms from spoken and written English, like ‘go postal’, ‘it's all gone pear-shaped’, and ‘be on the same page’
● Wide coverage of both American and British English
● Clear, accurate definitions, written using the Longman 2000-word Defining Vocabulary
● Add idioms to your bookmarks and build your own flashcard sets
● Thousands of examples
● Progressive look up to help you quickly find the idiom you need
● Automatic history
● No internet connection is necessary
● Hyperlinked cross-references to the Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English (sold separately)
● unique three-way cross-referencing search
● real-time progressing look-up
● wildcard pattern searches -with * ?
● support for search from other applications
● OS-independent app localization
● iPod, iPhone & iPad compatible "universal app"
● Full "Retina Display" support
● Bookmarks with folders and editable notations
● Bookmark syncing across devices via iCloud (iOS5)
● supports Facebook APIs.
● Twitter & Evernote posts.
● Full layout for definition emails and Evernote posts.
What's New in Version 6.7
Support for iPhone6 and iPhone6 Plus screen resolutions.
Support for iCloud syncing of Bookmark lists over 1MB.
Full iOS9 support.
Thank you for the update..
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: May 06, 2016
- Version: 6.7
- Size: 15.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bosnian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Lithuanian, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Pearson Education Limited
- © Pearson Education 2009-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.