By Shing Cheong Cheung
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LongScreen is a simple app for combining multiple screenshots vertically or side-by-side automatically.
Here’s how it works:
• Take screenshots you want to combine, open the app and give it access to your camera roll.
• Tap and choose multiple screenshots from the gallery, choose your merge option, and you’re done! The LongScreen algorithms will analysis those screenshots and combine them together.
• The processed screenshot can be saved back to your Camera Roll, sent in Messages, copied to clipboard, posted to Facebook or Twitter, and more. You can also easily delete the original images that you no longer needed.
• Enhance your iOS workflows using x-callback-urls
What's New in Version 1.4.6
LongScreen 1.4.6 Release note
- Built for iOS 10
For any question & suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org or @longscreenapp on Twitter.
If you like LongScreen, please take a moment to leave a review. We’d greatly appreciate it. Thank you! :)
Works Great, there is a trick though...
Does exactly what it's supposed to do on iPhone 6+ with iOS 10. Here's the trick... You need to select the pictures in sequence, first to last.
If you don't do that, the headers repeat. If you select them in order, it works just fine. That should be made much clearer, but yeah, it works great.
Very Useful app
I work in app development as a QA. I am able to impress alot of my coworkers with this nifty little app.
Absolutely love how the app recognizes screenshots from an iphone, to an ipad, and apple watch. Brings a nice polish to every screenshot presentation or share. Keep up the good work, I find this app incredibly useful for many different uses.
Is there any way I can get my money back? Yes, this app stitches screen shots together, BUT IT LEAVES HEADERS IN BETWEEN SHOTS! So you have a consistent photo for your thread but it's interrupted by the time and your battery status.
I tried cropping out the headers so it would stitch the screenshots more cleanly, but the app will not let you select edited photos, it only loads screenshots. What a complete waste.
Please either give me my money back or fix the app to give the user more control because clearly is not intuitive enough
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 15, 2016
- Version: 1.4.6
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shing Cheong Cheung
- © 2014 Shing Cheong Cheung
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.