A simple and useful app for determining the exposure time. Approved by the most experienced photographers.
Longus brings you beyond the limit of 30 seconds. It is especially helpful if you tend to take photos at night or use the neutral density filter. And yep — you don't need to drag exposure time charts all over the place anymore, either to do mental calculations, or define the shutter speed approximately.
How to determine the exposure time with Longus:
1. Set the definable pair — a higher ISO number at which your light meter starts to function, and the shutter speed shown for this ISO number.
2. Choose the lower ISO number you would like to shoot at.
3. Select the type of ND filter (if you are going to use one).
Developed by Alex Babaev.
Updated for modern devices
Ratings and Reviews
No aperture setting？
- DEVPOCKET LLC
- 5.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, German, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © DevPocket Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.