Looking FWD helps you to count down to important events in your life, such as birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, bills etc. You can create your own event types and you can customise all of your events with colours and emoji. You can also create secret events which will only be displayed when you authenticate using Touch ID. Events can be set to repeat and configured to send you reminders. There's also a widget so that you can view your upcoming events at a glance! All of your events will be kept in sync across all of your devices thanks to iCloud.
Some tips for getting the most out of Looking FWD and making it your own:
• When adding a new event, tap the Automatic filter to add birthdays from your Contacts, or events from your Calendar such as holidays
• Tap the Add Type button on the select Event Type screen to create your very own category
• When creating or editing events (and event types) you can change the emoji by tapping on it
• When creating or editing event types, you can specify whether or not that event type is important to you and should be included in the filter at the top of the My Events screen
• Swipe across an event to Share it
• Swipe across an event type to Edit it
If you have any questions or comments and would like to get in touch then please don't hesitate to email me: email@example.com
Minor tweaks to the UI
Ratings and Reviews
You have to update this app ! It is not a good app !!!!!
Fun but needs sports categories
Great little app and nice integration with the Today widget. Would really like to see sports categories and corresponding icons!
Update: there is a + button in the upper right corner for adding your own categories!
Thanks for trying Looking FWD! You can create a sports category by opening the app and tapping the + on the My Events screen, and then tap the + on the Select Event Type screen. When creating your new category, simply tap on the emoji to select your own. This will be the default emoji for that event type but you can change the emoji when creating each individual event. Hope that helps! Kind regards, John
Nice countdown app
Provides a useful visual reminder of upcoming events. Good support and updates to solve a day-count problem. Needs sync for multiple devices (which the developer says is coming) for the fifth star.
- John Mackay
- 21.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 John Mackay
- In-App Purchases
- Looking FWD Upgrade $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.