Lookout – Backup, Security and Missing Device
By Lookout, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don’t lose your iPhone or iPad again! Lookout is the best way to protect your precious iOS device from data loss, theft and other threats that put your personal information at risk.
See why more than 60 million users trust Lookout to protect their devices!
Lookout is the ONLY all-in-one security app that:
- Locates your lost device from anywhere, on any internet connected device
- Automatically saves your device's location before it runs out of battery
- Backs up your contacts automatically
- Notifies you if you have an out-of-date or insecure version of iOS
Log in to Lookout.com from any computer, tablet or phone to:
- Locate your lost or missing iOS device on a map
- Sound a loud alarm to find your lost device if you think it’s nearby (even if you left it on silent!)
- Display a custom ‘lost’ message on your device screen, complete with contact details, to get your device back faster! If you don't have a passcode set, anyone who finds your device can quickly swipe to call you at the number you provide.
- Call your missing device over the web from any web browser, in case you don't have another phone nearby. Note: this feature is only available if you do not have a passcode on your device.
- Download your contacts to transfer to a new device
For even better protection, you can upgrade to Lookout Premium at anytime within the free app. For $2.99/month or $29.99/year, you get:
- Automatic Photo Backup – access your photos anytime at Lookout.com
- Theft Alerts: Get an email with the location of your device when we notice behavior that could mean it has been stolen
- Manage multiple devices from one account
- Note: Like all subscription in-app purchases, Lookout Premium auto-renews each month or year. To disable auto-renewing, go to App Store -> Click on your Apple ID -> View Apple ID -> Manage Subscriptions and disable "Auto-Renewal".
Note: Continued use of GPS to track your phone can decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.10.2
Resolved an issue that affected iOS 6 users during app launch.
Saved me this weekend.
Left phone in the office on Friday - realized late night I don't have it and didn't have any idea where I would find it. When I checked my email I had an email from lookout telling me where my device was right before the battery ran out. This is such a killer feature. You have my loyalty now!
I love Lookout they have helped me with all my security services and I already have it paid for a year and they say they cover up the five devices and I really appreciate their service it's been the best because this technology is over my head thank you Lookout I wish Apple could help me more because AT&T doesn't
Lookout For Lookout!! It Disables Security!!
I noticed that Lookout failed to answer one of the questions in its FAQ: "Why was WiFi Security removed from my iOS device?"
Just saying, "we had to", does not provide us with any kind of answer. While blaming Apple for it, only begs the question: Why didn't the Lookout team adapt to that OS change? That is why programmers get paid good money.
In addition, that was the first time I had heard that Lookout had DISABLED WiFi Security! That is called "burying the lead"! And I find it disgustingly lazy, as well as disturbingly deceptive!
Just exactly HOW does disabling WiFi Security enhance the security of my iPhone?
WiFi Security sure had better be re-enabled after I remove Lookout! Or reporting Lookouts vandalism of my iPhone's OS will be what I "have to do!"
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 05, 2015
- Version: 3.10.2
- Size: 23.6 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Lookout, Inc.
- © 2013 Lookout Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Lookout Premium$2.99
- Lookout Premium$29.99