Lookout – Backup, Security and Missing Device
By Lookout, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
XcodeGhost is a piece of iOS malware recently found in a number of apps in the Apple App Store. For iOS 8 or under, we will detect apps running this malicious code and alert you. iOS 9 users can check out our blog post with the list of affected apps to make sure they are not using any of the malicious apps: https://blog.lookout.com/blog/2015/09/21/xcodeghost-apps/
Don’t lose your iPhone or iPad again! Lookout is the best way to protect your precious iOS device from data loss, theft and other threats that put your personal information at risk.
See why more than 60 million users trust Lookout to protect their devices!
Lookout is the ONLY all-in-one security app that:
- Locates your lost device from anywhere, on any internet connected device
- Automatically saves your device's location before it runs out of battery
- Backs up your contacts automatically
- Notifies you if you have an out-of-date or insecure version of iOS
Log in to Lookout.com from any computer, tablet or phone to:
- Locate your lost or missing iOS device on a map
- Sound a loud alarm to find your lost device if you think it’s nearby (even if you left it on silent!)
- Display a custom ‘lost’ message on your device screen, complete with contact details, to get your device back faster! If you don't have a passcode set, anyone who finds your device can quickly swipe to call you at the number you provide.
- Call your missing device over the web from any web browser, in case you don't have another phone nearby. Note: this feature is only available if you do not have a passcode on your device.
- Download your contacts to transfer to a new device
For even better protection, you can upgrade to Lookout Premium at anytime within the free app. For $2.99/month or $29.99/year, you get:
- Automatic Photo Backup – access your photos anytime at Lookout.com
- Theft Alerts: Get an email with the location of your device when we notice behavior that could mean it has been stolen
- Manage multiple devices from one account
- Note: Like all subscription in-app purchases, Lookout Premium auto-renews each month or year. To disable auto-renewing, go to App Store -> Click on your Apple ID -> View Apple ID -> Manage Subscriptions and disable "Auto-Renewal".
Note: Continued use of GPS to track your phone can decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.11
Researchers recently found a piece of iOS malware called XcodeGhost in a number of apps in the Apple App Store. For our customers still running iOS 8 or under, we will detect apps running this malicious code and alert you if they are running on your device.
Unfortunately, Lookout's Process Monitor function no longer works in iOS 9 due to changes in the operating system. We apologize for the inconvenience – but we are working hard to provide similar functionality using a different approach.
iOS 9 users can check out our blog post with the list of affected apps to make sure they are not using any of the malicious apps: https://blog.lookout.com/blog/2015/09/21/xcodeghost-apps/
I need someone to contact me my other phone was stolen and my ex-husband is the one who has the account so I do not have the same phone I had before
Unable to connect.
I haven't been able to use this in weeks. When I try to log in on the app I get "unable to connect" even though I can log in through the browser. Lookout is useless to me now.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 02, 2015
- Version: 3.11
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Lookout, Inc.
- © 2013 Lookout Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Lookout Premium$2.99
- Lookout Premium$29.99