By looloo inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
looloo is the ideal app for anyone who wants to explore places all over the Philippines! It’s perfect for foodies, travelers, spa junkies, nightlife lovers – anyone who loves going out!
Find restaurants, nightlife spots, hotels, spas, and other places of interest. Search for places nearby or within a specific area in Metro Manila or any city in the Philippines! Whether it’s a hole in the wall or a famous local spot, find it using looloo!
You can even get discounts and freebies exclusive only to looloo users!
Want to try out a new place? Read looloo reviews on it first! See if your friends have been there and find out if they hated, liked, or loved it. Get directions, call the place, check their hours, or even view their menu!
Rate and review places you’ve tried out. Describe how your experience went. If you think your friends will love a place you just visited, recommend it to them! You can also share your looloo reviews with friends on Facebook and Twitter!
Build your looloo profile by earning badges and increasing your inflooence score. You can even link to your website plus your Twitter and Instagram accounts!
Join the growing community of helpful looloo users and discover places in the Philippines you’ll love!
What's New in Version 1.8.5
* For the popular kids, you can now mention up to 20 looloo friends when you write your reviews!
* Check out that 4th filter peeking under the Explore tab! Ooh. Fancy.
* Now you can report place errors straight from the looloo app!
Just go to the place’s profile screen, tap on Info, and then on the upper right hand tap Edit! From there you can do all sorts of things like report if the place is closed, if the address has changed, or if the business hours need to be updated!
* You can now also get directions to a particular place listed on looloo using Waze, Google, or Apple Maps! Just go to the place’s profile screen, tap on that small map strip and then tap “Get Directions”!
* We also fixed some things that would make the app crash. So now, the app should crash less.
* We’re also on Snapchat and Periscope as “loolooapp”… in case you’re interested.