The Loop audio tour
By National Museum of Australia
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Connect with the Seven Sisters as they travel across Australia’s Central and Western deserts in our Songlines audio journey. Features Ursula Yovich, Alison Page and Duncan Smith. In conjunction with our new Indigenous-led exhibition Songlines: Tracking the Seven Sisters.
Take a self-guided Museum Favourites tour for:
• more information about 20 favourite objects from our collection
• high resolution images
• maps and navigational guidance
Available in English and Mandarin. Download the free app before you visit the Museum in Canberra, or download on arrival using the Museum’s free wi-fi network. Devices also available for hire at the Museum.
What's New in Version 1.6.1
- Optimised for iOS 11
- Added Songlines audio journey
- Updates to our ever popular Museum Favourites tour
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 27.9 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: National Museum of Australia
- © National Museum of Australia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.