By Universal Everything Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Loop lets you easily create short hand-drawn animations on your iPad and share them via email, Tumblr and in the Loop gallery
- Expressive pen widths
- Onion skinning
- Trace over video frames
- Save animation to camera roll
- Email animation to friends and family
- Share on Tumblr
- Submit your animations to be featured in the Loop gallery
- Location-based titles
- Reblog on Tumblr
- Created by Universal Everything
- A digital art studio making expressive video works
for screens, galleries and stadiums
***Thanks to everyone who has downloaded Loop and for all your great Loops in the gallery. If you enjoy the app or would like to make a suggestion, please write a review.***
What's New in Version 1.8
All new user interface
won’t import photos on iPad mini
I like the app, and have gotten good use out of it for little freehand animations – but – if I want to use a photo or video frame to trace from, that function fails on my iPad mini. I get a “No photos or videos” error message. This is *after* I select the photo or video from my camera roll. Frustrating.
I like it...
It's a nice app, does exactly what it says it will do and after messing with it for a few mins I was able to make quite amusing little animations.
Great idea, almost there but not yet
Needs some modifications and I would give it 4 or 5 stars, but some areas of improvement needed:
1. A few levels of "undo"
2. Pen width control
3. Onion skin last to first frame to help with looping design
Would be great:
4. Keep sound from traced video
5. Zooming in and out when drawing
6. More colors