Plug your headphones into your iPhone and wander in the streets to catch noises, voices, and horns. The app is continuously recording sounds around you and automatically generates loops. Those loops are processed in real time by granular effects that transform them on the fly. To get a sense of what the recording will sound like when immersed in a track, you can import and play your own premade beat. Once you’re happy with it, you can export the loop to incorporate it into a larger DAW-based project.
- Designed exclusively for iPhone and iPad
- Slick native UI
- Continuous recording of the surrounding sounds
- Loops generated from the recordings, automatically updated each four bars
- Four different effect sets to sculpt the generated loops in real time
- Effects based on granular synthesis
- Importation of drum loops from iCloud, Dropbox, AudioCopy, AudioShare, Mail, Airdrop and more to get an sense of the generated loops in a full audio track context
- Touchable amplitude envelope to easily shape the sound
- Sound export in .wav format
- add bpm in the names of the generated loops
- fix copy/paste of loop files
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
excellent auto slicing of sounds to loop and plans to upgrade the exporting of sound, plus snappy developer response to feedback. ❤️
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.