In this interactive novel, follow the life of a nobleman from childhood to death. Become swept up in the affairs of a medieval realm. How long can you put them off until you have to pick a side and (hopefully) live with the consequences?
• Over 250,000 words!
• Take control of a young boy and mould him into a knight worthy of legend.
• Establish a noble house, rise from an upstart to hold a seat next to the Throne.
• Ride alongside knights, experience great battles and lead sieges.
• Even defeat may not be the end, find a new life fighting for God!
Added support for iPhone X. If you enjoy playing "Lords of Aswick," please leave a written review. It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
One of the Best
I have played almost the entire hosted games catalogue as well as many of their parent/partner publisher choice of games and I can honestly say this game was brilliant. I love it and still replay it just for the story. I always feel bitter sweet regret at every ending knowing a sequel isn't out. For comparison, I'd compare this game to the simply brilliant Sabres of Infinity, the marvelous Choice of Broadsides, and the stunning Choice of Romance. Truly a superior piece of art. In fact I think I will run through it again right now.
Could be REALLY good so easily.... there seams to be some parts cut/skipped over such as sudden scene jumps. Another instance involves going of to the crusades, which ends without going anywhere. Also, like others have said, a lot of empty space with no relevant choices.
Is entertaining though if the above is kept in mind if you like the genre. Have heard a rumor of a sequel which will hopefully fix the above issues
Best game of its kind.
I loved this more than Zombie Exodus, and thats a tough one to beat.
Lords of Aswick is original and completely immersive. I lost myself in this story and I can’t say that much.
- Hosted Games LLC
- 50 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Teo Kuusela
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.