In this interactive novel, follow the life of a nobleman from childhood to death. Become swept up in the affairs of a medieval realm. How long can you put them off until you have to pick a side and (hopefully) live with the consequences?
• Over 250,000 words!
• Take control of a young boy and mould him into a knight worthy of legend.
• Establish a noble house, rise from an upstart to hold a seat next to the Throne.
• Ride alongside knights, experience great battles and lead sieges.
• Even defeat may not be the end, find a new life fighting for God!
Added support for iPhone X. If you enjoy playing "Lords of Aswick," please leave a written review. It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
One of the Best
I have played almost the entire hosted games catalogue as well as many of their parent/partner publisher choice of games and I can honestly say this game was brilliant. I love it and still replay it just for the story. I always feel bitter sweet regret at every ending knowing a sequel isn't out. For comparison, I'd compare this game to the simply brilliant Sabres of Infinity, the marvelous Choice of Broadsides, and the stunning Choice of Romance. Truly a superior piece of art. In fact I think I will run through it again right now.
Could be REALLY good so easily.... there seams to be some parts cut/skipped over such as sudden scene jumps. Another instance involves going of to the crusades, which ends without going anywhere. Also, like others have said, a lot of empty space with no relevant choices.
Is entertaining though if the above is kept in mind if you like the genre. Have heard a rumor of a sequel which will hopefully fix the above issues
This game is a true masterpiece of the role playing genre. With many captivating arcs and several different paths of outcome depending on your choices, Lords of Aswick brings you into the Early Middle Ages in a tale that parallels Britain’s “Troubles” during the succession crisis of Matilda. I fully recommend this game to anyone who loves fantasy and history.
- Hosted Games LLC
- 50 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Teo Kuusela
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.