De lorex Technology Inc.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Mobile video security app for Lorex LN Series IP Network cameras and LH600 series DVRs. Compatible with LNE1001, LNE3003, LNZ4001, and LH604.
View live surveillance video from your Lorex LN Series Network Cameras or LH600 series DVR anywhere, anytime with Lorex iMobile. Connect to your LNE1001, LNE3003, or LNZ4001 from your iPad. Keeping an eye on your home, your kids, or even your pets has never been this easy, or this convenient. Lorex iMobile – live mobile video surveillance at your fingertips.
*Compatible with iOS 3.2 and above.
FREE Lorex DDNS registration required in order to view video from cameras.
Frame-rate and video quality subject to bandwidth restrictions and traffic.
BEFORE YOU START:
PORT FORWARD YOUR ROUTER
You must forward (open) ports on your router in order to view your camera on your iPad. Please refer to your camera’s instruction manual for port information and details on how to port forward your router. IMPORTANT: Every router is different. Please refer to your router's instruction manual for details on port forwarding or contact your ISP if using a combined modem/router.
Register for FREE Lorex DDNS
1. In your browser, go to http://lorexddns.net to register for Lorex’s FREE DDNS service. You will receive a Confirmation Email once registration is complete.
2. Enter your Lorex DDNS information in your camera using DigiViewer (Main>Settings>Remote Access>Dynamic DNS). For complete instructions on registering for Lorex DDNS, please refer to your product’s instruction manual.
ADDING A DEVICE
Access Lorex LN Series Network Cameras or LH600 series DVRs on your iPad.
To add a device:
1. Open Lorex iMobile.
2. Tap the “+” button.
3. Under ID, enter the name or location of your LN Series Network camera or LH600 series DVR. For example, “Office,” “Living Room.”
4. Under General, enter the following information:
• URL: enter the first portion of your Lorex DDNS domain name (i.e. tomsmith); you can also enter your local or external IP address
• PORT: By default, 80. Leave the default port as 80 unless you have manually changed the port in DigiViewer (only recommended for advanced users)
• USERNAME: enter the user name of your camera
• PASSWORD: enter the password of your camera
NOTE: Please refer to your device’s instruction manual for details on your device’s user name and password.
Other settings are OPTIONAL. For more information, please refer to the Help Page of Lorex iMobile.
5. Tap Main to exit.
VIEWING YOUR DEVICE
Once you have entered your device’s information in Lorex iMobile, you can view your cameras in the app.
• From the Main screen, tap the “>” button to view your device in single device view.
For further details on using Lorex iMobile, please refer to the Help Page in this app. From the Main Screen, tap the “Help” button.
Copyright 2010 Lorex Technology Inc.
Lo nuevo en la versión 1.4
LH604 DVR support has been added.
Users can add LH604 (DVR) for single devices but DVR devices can't be mixed with IP cameras for multiple devices viewing.
Capturas de pantalla del iPad
Reseñas de clientes
iPad app vs iPhone app
I love the iPhone version. It allows me to see all cameras. Awesome but as you know, a small screen. The iPad version (which is this one) will only allow me to see LH604, LNE1001, LNE3003, and LNZ4001. I need to see L23WD800 which gives me 8 camera views. The iPhone version gives me that option and I'd give 5 stars if the iPad version did too. Just sayin'!
Good App/web cram
I bought a lorex lne3003 ip webcam on eBay,to watch my dog from Work, took a little bit to set up but after calling customer support (which was GREAT!) the camera is working great with the App on my ipad2
Crashes with iOS 5 When Specifying/Saving Camera Model
Lorex needs to update this application. It used to work fine on my iPad (or iPhone with the other Lorex app) "before" Apple updated their iOS to 5. Now with iOS at 5, this application crashes and won't operate when you try to add an LNE camera to the list. Once you attempt to click on the camera model, and then "save", the application crashes. Please update this app so it doesn't crash!