Los Angeles County - The Works
By County of Los Angeles
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you tired of seeing vehicles illegally parked on front lawns in your neighborhood? Frustrated by graffiti on public buildings, in local parks, and at other landmarks? The County of Los Angeles has a solution for you. The Works offers a one-stop solution for County residents to report and track services:
• Report pothole repairs, graffiti removal and street sweeping
• Report suspected property violations such as illegal additions or garage conversions
• Report incidents of alleged illegal dumping
• Request facility and trail maintenance at County parks
• Report potential swimming pool violations at hotels, motels, and apartments
If the service is not handled by Los Angeles County, The Works will provide you with the appropriate contact information.
The Works will also keep you up-to-date with the latest news on road closures and recycling events, and help you locate other County services in your area.
Download The Works today.
What's New in Version 2.54
-minor bug fixes
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 04, 2017
- Version: 2.54
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: County of Los Angeles - Department of Public Works
- © County of Los Angeles - Department of Public Works
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.