Los Angeles Times App for iPad
By Tribune Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can experience all the latest from the Los Angeles Times on your iPad — whenever you want, wherever you go.
Put a uniquely Southern California perspective at your fingertips with our new app featuring:
- Award-winning world, national and local news from California’s #1 news source, updated 24/7
- Exclusive must-read columns from Steve Lopez, Patt Morrison, Doyle McManus and more
- The entertainment coverage Hollywood reads first, brought to you by the most-respected journalists in the industry
- Theater, music, art, film, TV, book and architecture reviews
- Full coverage of SoCal's action-packed sports scene, including Lakers, Clippers, Kings, Ducks, Dodgers, Angels, USC and UCLA, plus nationally known columnists Bill Plaschke, TJ Simers and more
- Business, Technology, Health, Travel and Opinion sections
- Updated weather for your location
- Easy sharing of stories via Facebook, Twitter and email
- One-tap saving of stories for offline reading
What's New in Version 1.8.1
* Bug fixes