Lose It! is the world’s most fun and effective weight loss program! Simply download the app, set your goal, and track the foods you love to lose weight.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Best calorie counting app! Very easy to use, barcode reader works every time. Links in with my iPhone to allow for steps. Can really recommend!” - App Store Review
“This app has changed my life for good! I lost 20 pounds in 45 days using this app. It keeps you in line and helps you find what foods help you live a better life. If you are considering using this app, please just try it out, and I promise it's worth it!!!!” - App Store Review
SHOW ME THE NUMBERS
* 60 million: Pounds Lose It! members have lost (and counting). We’ve got this DOWN.
* 15 million+: Items in our comprehensive international food and exercise database
* 35 million: Users who have started their weight loss journey with Lose It!
* 74.7%: percent of people who have achieved clinically significant weight loss using Lose It!
* 3 days: average number of days members track to see a weight loss
HOW IT WORKS
Lose It! uses proven principles of calorie tracking to help you succeed. It’s easy to get started: enter your profile details and goal weight, and we’ll calculate your daily calorie budget. Next, just track your food, weight, and activity and get ready to rock your goals!
COOL LOSE IT! FEATURES
* Quickly scan barcodes. Search our database or use our quick Barcode Scanner to easily scan in foods you’ve eaten.
* Log food by simply taking a photo with Snap It. Just tap the camera icon for food tracking that’s as easy as taking a picture (2016 CES Innovation Award Winner).
* Connect your Fitbit and other trackers, apps, & devices. We sync with Misfit, Fitbit scales, Withings scales, Healthkit, and more
* Dial in on your nutrients by setting custom goals for macronutrients, water, health, and body measurements.
* Counting macros? With a helpful status bar, track your progress toward daily calorie and macronutrient goals at a glance.
* Step up your game with fun weight loss, fruit/veggie, and exercise challenges. Create your own private challenge with friends, or join a public challenge for serious motivation!
* Stay on track with Meal Targets, which calculates suggested calories per meal based on your plan to encourage more confident meal choices.
* Plan ahead with Meal Planning. You can even customize your meal and snack names for more accurate records (Second breakfast, anyone?).
* Do high fat breakfasts keep you on track? Learn about your habits with our exclusive personal Insights and Patterns to identify what’s helping (or hindering) your progress.
(Lose It! basic is free, but you can upgrade to Premium to unlock awesome additional features. Premium members report 3x the weight loss of free members.)
MORE TO LOVE ABOUT LOSE IT!
* Supports embodyDNA, powered by Lose It!: personalized, DNA-based insights to help you learn which foods, drinks and activities could activate your weight loss and optimize everyday living. Get your results right in the Lose It! app on your iOS device!
* Little team, BIG impact. We’re a small team of under 30 people, working hard every day to help you succeed.
* It’s all for you: Lose It!’s mission is to mobilize the world to achieve a healthy weight.
* Founded in 2008, Lose It! is headquartered in Boston, MA. It is currently available on many platforms, including iOS, Apple watch and web.
Download Lose It! today, and you’ll see how easy it is to get started!
Should you choose to purchase a Premium subscription, subscription purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. The subscription will automatically renew within 24 hours before the subscription period ends. Renewal price will be $39.99, unless a discount is specified at time of original purchase. Your subscription and payment information can be managed in your iTunes account settings.
Announcing our latest celeb partnership: Siri! Once Siri determines the timing of your meals and the food you typically log, it will suggest them to you for easier tracking. Gotta love having famous friends.
Ratings and Reviews
An invaluable tool for reaching your weight-loss goals, Lose It! tracks your meals, exercise, and nutrition. Documenting food is effortless with its built-in barcode scanner, searchable list of common grocery items, and database of popular restaurant meals’ nutritional facts. Plus, when you need some extra motivation, the app’s social features make it easy to find inspiration from friends and cheer each other on.
I am now down 35 pounds, 30 of them since joining Lose It in March 2016. Great tool. I would be lost without it. I weigh and measure and keep track daily. So after using Lose it for an entire year I am maintaining my 35 pound weight loss. I upgraded to premium for a year in February 2017 only because there was a special deal. I love Lose it and now I can plan my meals in advance. I will continue to use this app to help me maintain my weight. It is now April almost May 2017 and I have lost an additional 4 lbs. since upgrading to premium. Not much, but I didn't need to lose anymore because I have reached my goal and been maintaining my weight. I joined the gym and have also been able to sync my Lose it app with my Fitbit tracker for added success.
Newest update- more than 1/2 my entries are missing. Can’t see my challenges, my insights, badges, friends. Some screens completely blank. I have had premium for almost a year and because of this I am extremely disappointed. I have shut down my phone in hopes to be able to see all of my information again and NOTHING. I am so :( I love Lose it but this is the worst. Please fix or advise me how to fix it. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem.
So it took a little while after my previous review but all my entries are back. I have been using lose it for about just over 2 years. I have gained a few lbs back, and when that happens I get right back on track with my lose it app. Love my lose it tool.
So sorry for the trouble here! Please send us an email via help.loseit.com so we can help you out.
Great App for Calorie Management
I have been using this app for 4 months and have found it very helpful for calorie tracking and weight loss. The food database is extensive, and scanning in barcodes makes tracking quick and easy when you are very busy. The user interface is intuitive, and the calorie budgets are realistic and sustainable as long as you are choosing a healthy rate of loss for your current weight. As with any app like this, it is a tool and you should be smart about making sure your plan is safe and healthy. I bought a premium subscription after using the app for a few months, which adds more info about nutrient profiles of your food and trends in your habits that contribute or take away from your progress. I can see myself using this app for a long period of time far past when I reach my goal. I have tried going off tracking in the past after weight loss, and have found that the good habits with healthy eating you gained slip away quite quickly in the face of the stresses of everyday life. I would encourage people to try this app for a few weeks and see how you like it; this sort of thing is all about personal preference. You should look for something that is sustainable in the long term as opposed to a ‘diet’, since the changes you make should be lifelong if you hope to keep up your healthy results long term. You may or may not want premium; many people find the free version is more than sufficient.
- FitNow, Inc.
- 162.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © FitNow, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Lose It! Premium $39.99
- Lose It! Premium $29.99
- year of premium features $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.