Get ready for the most exciting Bubble Shooter of all time! Crush the evil forces and save the world from the dark mist together with the good witch Light Sentinel. Get rid of Pandora's Boxes in the levels by popping bubbles, but remember that your moves are limited and you must not hit Pandora's Box.
This addictive bubble shooter game is fun and simple to play, but it will take time and skill to become a bubble pop master! Play now to enter a world full of mysteries, magic and adventures and of course difficult obstacles set by the witches of Dark World. Pop bubbles and help Light Sentinel defeat the Witches of the Dark World!
- More than 1600 levels with unique layout and challenges
- Simple and addictive gameplay!
- 20+ Unlockable Magic Orbs to help you during your adventure
- Compete with your friends and help each other with additional lives and coins
- Constant free updates with new features, new levels in mysterious locations
- Pop bubbles and discover more worlds and magic than you have ever imagined in a bubble shooter game
- No ads to interrupt you while playing
Follow us on social networks to get the latest updates and win special prizes!
Like Us: facebook.com/LostBubble
All rights reserved by Peak Games.
• General Performance Improvements and Bug Fixing
Ratings and Reviews
The only thing that I don’t like so much is the reverse bubble and the 4 seconds to shoot. But I am only in the 80’s level. I play when I am doing other things so it’s not always easy to be in that mode and get up for a minute. You will automatically lose. But there are times that you can keep playing even if you lose and that is my favorite part. It’s a great distress game. The other thing that makes this a 4 is you don’t get many jewels and you have buy them to get a lot of things that would be helpful.
Was my favorite-until level 213.
At 213 there is no way to win by strategic playing. you have to purchase more turns or additional helpers. I tried to beat this level for over a month, write the developer asking for a hint and Rex’s no reply.
It’s a fun game with enjoyable graphics and few bugs but I am not going to pay outrageous prices for a time wasting game.
I finally gave up and went back to the beginning. And, finally, enjoy the game again.
Fun until the 3 second rule
The primary reason I play games like this is for the logic. It's fun to figure out the effect of alternate plays, somewhat like typical board games. I also enjoyed setting up shots off the wall. With the speed factor there is no time for any logic and it becomes just like any other reactive rather than analytical game There is also way too much emphasis on buying. Yes I can turn off the speed if I buy the proper orb, but who knows for how long? I'm outta here. This game is history.
- Peak Games
- 114.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Peak Games
- In-App Purchases
- 15 Crystals $3.99
- 7 Crystals $1.99
- 45 Crystals $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.