Get ready for the most exciting Bubble Shooter of all time! Crush the evil forces and save the world from the dark mist together with the good witch Light Sentinel. Get rid of Pandora's Boxes in the levels by popping bubbles, but remember that your moves are limited and you must not hit Pandora's Box.
This addictive bubble shooter game is fun and simple to play, but it will take time and skill to become a bubble pop master! Play now to enter a world full of mysteries, magic and adventures and of course difficult obstacles set by the witches of Dark World. Pop bubbles and help Light Sentinel defeat the Witches of the Dark World!
- More than 1600 levels with unique layout and challenges
- Simple and addictive gameplay!
- 20+ Unlockable Magic Orbs to help you during your adventure
- Compete with your friends and help each other with additional lives and coins
- Constant free updates with new features, new levels in mysterious locations
- Pop bubbles and discover more worlds and magic than you have ever imagined in a bubble shooter game
- No ads to interrupt you while playing
Follow us on social networks to get the latest updates and win special prizes!
Like Us: facebook.com/LostBubble
All rights reserved by Peak Games.
• General Performance Improvements and Bug Fixing
Ratings and Reviews
I was on level 347 this morning and I stopped playing for about an hour and when I opened it back up it took me back to level one . I don’t like this at all and don’t want to start all over . Please let me know why it did that , this is my favorite game but if this what it’s doing I’m not playing it anymore. Is anybody else having this issue . I hate it when you find a game that’s your very favorite one to play and then this happens . If I delete it and it will still take me back to level one , so either fix it or you’ve lost me as a player. After reading other comments I think I figured it out if you reach a certain level and haven’t purchased anything it starts you back to level one trying to make you spend some money, well guess what there are lots of other games 👋👋👋👋👋👋
The only thing that I don’t like so much is the reverse bubble and the 4 seconds to shoot. But I am only in the 80’s level. I play when I am doing other things so it’s not always easy to be in that mode and get up for a minute. You will automatically lose. But there are times that you can keep playing even if you lose and that is my favorite part. It’s a great distress game. The other thing that makes this a 4 is you don’t get many jewels and you have buy them to get a lot of things that would be helpful.
Was my favorite-until level 213.
At 213 there is no way to win by strategic playing. you have to purchase more turns or additional helpers. I tried to beat this level for over a month, write the developer asking for a hint and Rex’s no reply.
It’s a fun game with enjoyable graphics and few bugs but I am not going to pay outrageous prices for a time wasting game.
I finally gave up and went back to the beginning. And, finally, enjoy the game again.
- Peak Games
- 114.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Peak Games
- In-App Purchases
- 15 Crystals $3.99
- 7 Crystals $1.99
- 45 Crystals $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.