Featured by Apple in:
15 Most Mysterious Games, Epic Adventures, 15 Greatest Storylines, Amazing Adventure Games, Spectacular Stories, Best New Games, Games Are Art
"A richly defined, innovative experience, Lost Echo is exactly what an iOS adventure should be, capturing the spirit of traditional adventure gaming with all the potential the platform has to offer." -AdventureGamers.com
"I can't help but be completely and utterly impressed." -IndieGames.com
"This is a must-buy for anybody who loves sci-fi, mystery, or just adventure games in general." -148apps
"A good looking game with a challenging mystery waiting to be solved: you won't be able to put it away!" -Touch Tap Play
In the near future Greg's girlfriend Chloe mysteriously disappears in front of him. He starts a desperate search for her. What happened? Why does no-one else remember her?
Solve puzzles, explore fully 3d environments, interact with numerous characters and solve the mystery!
Lost Echo is a modern, story driven, visually ambitious, intuitive, sci-fi mystery adventure game.
* Detailed and realistic graphics, rarely found on mobile devices. And they work on devices as old as a 3GS!
* A soundtrack written specifically for the game. Drawing from multiple genres so it creates the proper atmosphere for each area.
* An engrossing mystery with a satisfying conclusion. Meet and interact with numerous characters, find clues and slowly reveal the truth. But is the truth really enough?
* Point and click is one of those genres where touch devices just make sense. We made sure we took advantage of that.
* Two modes: normal and "old school", so you can play regardless of experience with the genre!
Find out more info and media on:
+Redid map graphics. Redesigned to look better and in much higher resolution!
+Redid item icons. They look better and are in much higher resolution!
+Improved map navigation with controller.
+General controller improvements.
+Fixed a couple of visual regressions.
+A bunch of other minor fixes/improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
this is the best game I have EVER played. the graphics are stunning, the story is so interesting and so addicting. some parts honestly can be a little confusing, but overall it’s a masterpiece !
the company seemed to sink all their budget into artwork, none into story or user experience. it’s clear after five minutes of playing what your objective is, but you still have to spend thirty minutes going through the motions of letting your dumb character figure it out. in general on all puzzles, if you can’t guess exactly what the designers want you to look at when and in what order then you can’t make progress, even if the answer to a puzzle is clear, because the right dialog paths won’t be unlocked for you. the hardest part of this game is repetitively clicking through endless pages of monotonous dialog and monolog from characters you feel no love for at all. the graphics are pretty, but the game is shallow and not really pleasant to play. i uninstalled after an hour and wish i could get my money back.
Could’ve been a great game.
Was a good game had some glitches like music cutting in and out and the text speeding up really fast then slowing down. But was one of the better games I’ve played on my phone. Still worth playing.
- Konstantoglou N - Antonopoulos E GP
- 614.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2013 Konstantoglou N - Antonopoulos E GP
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.