A city guide from creative locals, including:
Berlin • Paris • Amsterdam • London • Vienna • Milan • Barcelona • NYC • Frankfurt • Stockholm • Los Angeles • Ibiza • Lisbon • Copenhagen • Warsaw • Zurich • Miami • Tokyo • Buenos Aires • Tel Aviv • Rotterdam • Dusseldorf • Rotterdam • Helsinki • Reykjavik
Artists, designers, chefs and musicians take you on a personal tour of their hometown.
Find the sights, sounds and flavours that make the city unique—with selected eating, drinking, culture, outdoors and night spots.
Special offer: around the world for €9.99!
Subscribe for one whole year to all LOST iN content—gaining you access to thousands of curated locations for all existing cities, and any yet to be published during that time.
• Interactive city map also available offline
• Location-based recommendations
• Plan and save your personal itinerary
Download LOST iN for free with a selection of free content. Upgrade within the app to get access to a world of curated content for one year.
Getting lost is diving headfirst into what makes each city its own.
What people are saying :
“They've rapidly imposed themselves as indispensable to any trip”
—Colette Store Paris
“Discover the addresses and the uniqueness of the city itself”
“They definitely know their stuff”
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Ratings and Reviews
The Ultimate Travel Hack!!!
I cant even tell you how much time I’ve saved by using this in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Los Angeles, and London. Also I am a new yorker and can seriously vet how good the suggestions are. Very very cool. The categories and places are not your typical touristy vibe. They are actually places that your coolest friends would suggest.
If you’re over Cereal, Wallpaper...
Great alternative to the two listed above with amazing recommendations. I am also from NYC and have visited Paris/UK many times prior but the guide gave me new perspective to the cities! Great curation, download now or go buy the print.
The locations are great! But the app has major bugs and often gets stuck on a white screen when I open it. It defiantly needs and some settings/functions improvement. I'd like to view the locations without having to have internet or service too.
Just needs improvements and bug fixes (and location updates- some are closed)
thanks for your message. we have since released a new version which solves the issues raised.
- Lost in the City GmbH
- 62.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lost in the City GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- All Cities $9.99
- New York City $3.99
- Paris $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.