Once upon a time, a powerful civilization where humans and dragons used to live together existed on Earth, and only the traces of it might be found nowadays. It's all gone, only the ruins of the great city have been rested on the seabed close to Antarctic. Although brave and adventurous people like you can find the great civilization and help the expedition looking for this ancient city to achieve its goal
WHAT MAKES THE GAME SPECIAL?
- Multilevel with different field shapes, square and hexagonal!
- Ancient civilization: you collect resources by playing match-3 levels, which help you rebuild the underwater town.
- Many power-ups: you can earn a diversity of bonuses - you’ll develop your own strategy for using them.
- Relaxing music and sound effects!
Join us on: https://www.facebook.com/rumbic.studio
Follow us on: https://twitter.com/rumbic
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good
Jut started playing. I’ll let you know as I go .
I like the graphics and the play so far .
Lost in Reefs 3
Loving it! Definitely more of a challenge than part 2.
Pay to play...or don't
Another P2P in the guise of a "free" game. After a point, you won't be able to progress with shelling out $$. I buy good games for a fixed price, not this.
- Rumbic, Inc.
- 87.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rumbic Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Gems Pack 1 $1.99
- Gems Pack 3 $9.99
- Gems Pack 2 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.