Lost in the Dungeon is a dungeon crawler based on a card system.
The goal of the player is surviving to a series of increasingly hard dungeons thus being rewarded with the loot they need to get stronger and stronger.
What characterizes the game is a combat system as much original as simple and intuitive without loosing in deep and strategy.
The core feature of the game is an original yet simple and intuitive combat system that maintains depth and strategy.
Risk is always behind the corner, will you escape with the loot or adventure deeper in the dungeon?
• Original gameplay that mixes card games combat with RPG character growth and dungeon crawlers mechanics
• High character customization based on classes (warrior, mage, rogue and more to come), skills, equipment
• Everything from cards illustrations to user interface is beautifully hand drawn in an evocative fantasy style
• A potentially neverending adventure with the possibility to add new dungeons, classes and skills
• A journey in which you are always between the chance to get epic loot and the risk of losing it
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any report or question!
NOTE: this game requires third-party accounts (GameSparks)
The NEW SUPPLIES update!
20 new equipment cards have been added!
Expand your hero build with creativity and new gear!
Ratings and Reviews
Just. Dull. And stupid.
It’s just dull as pants. Played like fifty missions. Keep getting the same crappy loot, which means I am not getting any stronger. Starting shop items were all off-class. It’s just dull, tedious, and boring as hell. If they took out the animations and let it play quicker, then maybe they would have something. But at the moment an enforced slow grind with no end in sight is like a visit to a bad dentist Wait for them to get the balance a whole lot better, and make it run smoother and faster.
The design is fatally flawed. Three cards, but you can keep a last monster alive until you get your hand right, this isn’t a strategy, it is plain and simple a necessity. Which drags every fight out WAY longer than it should. Either reset your hand for each fight, or recognize I have a lock and let me choose my cards. Or heck, why not let me replace one card with a card of my choice? There is nothing here but forced options wasting my time.
Avoid this game.
Cards + Roguelike Dungeon = awesome
If you like rogue-like dungeon games, this is a definite add to your collection.
Well done. Would love to play this in portrait on iPhone, just to say 🙂
Got this game and I’ve been playing it during my commute. Fun game, easy to learn and has good content.
- EGGON SRL SEMPLIFICATA
- 728 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Eggon Srl.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.