Welcome to your very own island! Step onto its shores and solve puzzles together with lovable characters to build a beautiful paradise!
But this is no ordinary island. Legends tell of ancient spirits that haunt its sandy beaches and lush jungles.
Renovate, decorate, and match to transform it into the home of your dreams. Solve challenging Blast puzzles to investigate and uncover the secrets of the past.
Travel to the heart of the island and unearth its mysteries!
● Play exciting Blast puzzles with explosive boosters and tons of levels
● Construct and customize buildings, beaches, gardens, jungles, and more
● Repair and decorate the island to restore its beauty
● Experience a fun story set in an exotic, magical environment
● Investigate mysteries and discover secrets while combing through ancient ruins
● Explore the island and find gold, treasure, and historical artifacts
● Meet interesting new friends and help them fulfill their dreams
● Partner up with Ellie, the adventurous archaeologist
● Play and hunt for treasure with your cute pet seal
NOTE: Lost Island is FREE to play and download, but you can make in-game purchases with real money. If you don’t want this feature, please disable it in your device settings.
It's time for an exciting new update:
- Explore a whole new area, with charming new characters and cryptic mysteries. The story continues in Squidcove Village!
- Join clubs with other players. Make friends, chat, and exchange lives!
- Participate in the Club Chest Event. Work together to win big prizes!
Ratings and Reviews
Just the right amount of challenge
Puzzles are easy enough to get through, but they’re not so easy that i find myself gettin bored
And seeing the island get cleaned up is nice
My only complaint is when you have obstacles on the board that block rainbow pearls. I just attempted to do a puzzle and got enough explosions for a rainbow pearl, but it spawned between three coral pieces and couldn’t use it. What’s the point of a mechanic if you can’t use it? Other pop block games like this allow you to place their own version of the rainbow pearl anywhere on the board, but your rainbow pearls spawn randomly. This isn’t the first time I’ve been unable to use a pearl and lost all 7 lives in the span of a few minutes. Just infuriating sometimes.
EDIT: Ya know what. Even though I only gave four stars and my review was just a complaint on something annoying that only really happens every 50 levels or so (now that I’m up in the 600s) the developer reached out to me. I’ve left reviews for other games that have had real major problems (like buying something from their game stores and then the game taking away what I bought so I’m essentially being robbed) and gotten no replies. But these developers still reached out even though my complaint was superficial, so I’m changing my review to five stars because THATS how you handle reviews.
Developer Response ,
Hi! We do care about the game and what our players think about it. This is why we leave no review unanswered. I hope that you're still enjoy the game but should any difficulties arise, you can always contact us directly using the email@example.com email. Have a great day!
A really special kind of game
I don’t really write reviews much but after playing this one consecutively for months I had to give in and do it. 1. I Love the decorative element where you can choose different styles and watch the island get fixed up. After working my brain solving Candy Crush type of puzzles over and over this is cool. 2. The Mystical and mysterious Storyline is BOMB. Also The fact that you have a female lead character who does the dirty work of chopping down trees as well as use her brains to solve Museum Archeology mysteries is a huge plus! It had my little sister pretending to make muscles and “be strong” without making it a big deal or feel political. The animation is dope and the Hawaii chill music is relaxing and stays stuck in my head. Overall good game, puzzles keep getting more challenging(adding water to make you have to solve faster KillS. My. Nerves.😂 but the frequent giveaways make it easy to control whether you feel like solving it the tough way or make it easier with boosters. The tournaments keep you busy and and graphics even in the puzzle mini games make it entertaining like slot machines to watch.
Keep it up! I’d love to see whatever else you guys make next
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your detailed feedback! We appreciate it.
I really like this game. I really do. But there’s some stuff that seriously needs improvement
First of all, lives. I mean, I get the fact that you have to have a limited number of lives (because basically you HAVE to have a limit in this type of game) but the wait isn’t cool. 30 MINUTES for ONE life. That’s ridiculous. Please make it shorter because I’m sure that I (and many other players) don’t really have the patience to sit around for thirty minutes waiting for a life, finally getting one, then waiting again. Shorter wait please!! Second, stars. It’s very frustrating when you finish a really hard level that you’ve spent almost all your lives on, and find out you still need more stars to complete your task. Can you please change it to make more stars per level. If not, can you at least let us get 2 stars on the hard levels. I would appreciate that. Lastly, coins. Can we please get more coins from completing levels? Especially the affectionately called “Hard Levels”. If you could maybe start with 50 coins on every hard level, that would be awesome. Other than those things, I really enjoy the game and would recommend it especially if you have a long attention span
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking your time to leave a review for us with your comments and remarks. We really appreciate it.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Plarium Global Ltd
- 143 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Plarium Global Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Beginner Pack $1.99
- Explorer Pack $6.99
- Shiny Coins $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.