By MacPhun LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Ever sent images via email? Find the lost ones with the Lost Photos. It's a simple and wonderful app that helps you find photos buried deep in your email, so you never lose the memories again. Get it for FREE today.
Lost Photos is the first app that securely scans your email account for every photo you’ve ever sent or received! All photos are downloaded to your computer, making it ultra easy to view them, archive them to permanent storage or even share them again.
In our busy digital lives, photos can represent our most precious moments, and yet are often forgotten as they flow by in an endless digital stream. Install Lost Photos for FREE to access the first 100 photos from your email accounts, then upgrade for a couple of bucks to get unlimited number of photos.
• Easy set-up - just enter your email address and password
• Security - Safely login to your email accounts using the same encryption as Gmail and other providers
• Support for all popular email domains - iCloud, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL and many more
• Live Preview - View image thumbnails and save them to your Mac
• Filters - Filter out images of certain filetypes or sizes to ensure you get photos vs. graphic files
• Sharing - Let the world re-discover your images by sharing them on Facebook, Twitter or via email
• Manage - Once you’ve recovered your images, import them into iPhoto or your favorite photo manager for even more sorting, editing and printing options
EMAIL SERVICES SUPPORT
Lost Photos works with these email services: Gmail/Google Apps, Hotmail, Yahoo!, AOL, iCloud, MobileMe/.Mac, Ymail, Rocketmail, AT&T, British Telecom Yahoo, Xtra New Zealand. More coming soon.
Lost photos does NOT work with Verizon, SBC, Comcast, BigPond or any other account not specifically listed. We hope to add these services in the near future.
Lost Photos takes your privacy seriously. Lost Photos does not collect or store your login information and does not communicate information from your email to any outside server. Additionally, Lost Photos transmits data to and from email servers using the Transport Layer Security (TLS) Cryptographic protocol.
What's New in Version 2.0
• Lost Photos now supports iCloud and Hotmail emails
• Improved image search algorithm and updated security settings - searching for images in Lost Photos is as secure as logging-in your iCloud, Gmail or Yahoo email account
• New in-app purchase - upgrade to 500 photos or unlimited photos
• Improved performance with other emails and minor bug fixes
• Improved export to iPhoto
• Minor UI improvements and changes
• Improved performance with Mavericks OS
Wow - found some stuff I had no idea it was there still. Great Job
Well I thought I’d try the app and after a few seconds I was told they could only find up to 100 pictures in my email for FREE after which I was able to purchase for $1.99??? Best two bucks I’ve spent in some time. I’m one of those types that sends pictures to friends and family and sometimes forgets to keep the shot myself for my own pic library. Well I have over 40,000+ emails from many years past and this was able to scan and find some 2000+ pics and yes it took some time for me to go through but I found stuff long forgotten. It also has a way of limiting to a size that usually means the picture is too small to really use and to even limit GIF images so not to get too many extra types of images. I shared and forwarded some of the new found material and kept a whole lot for myself. I truely am thankful I could “recover” from the past some of these pics.
One of the best app purchases I’ve ever made.
I’ve had my hotmail account for probably 15 years and would have never found some of the amazing, and quite lost, photos that were in there had it not been for this app. Photos and the memories tied to them are priceless to me, so I upgraded to the $2.99 unlimited and am completely happy that I did. I strongly recomment this app to anyone who has an old email account with thousands of emails to sort, this app does it in a relatively short time and then you can import straight into iPhoto. I rarely write a review, but this deserved it. Thanks for a great app devs...
Good app for my picture!
When I sent images via email, I can find the lost ones with the Lost Photos. It s a simple and wonderful app that helps you find photos buried deep in your email, so you never lose the memories again. Lost Photos is the first app that securely scans your email account for every photo you’ve ever sent or received! All photos are downloaded to your computer, making it ultra easy to view them, archive them to permanent storage or even share them again.
I used and I think it's great app and It's a good ideal for you to use it now!
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Apr 28, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: macphun.com, LLC
- © Macphun Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- All Photos in Unlimited Supported Accounts$4.99