Lost Portal CCG
By Michael Camilli
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
* 5-Star review on Pocket Tactics!
"Where Magic meets D&D and everyone wins."
Lost Portal is a collectable card game that involves exploring dungeons and fighting AI enemies and bosses, collecting treasure and leveling up your character to gain new abilities.
- Four character slots allow you to create up to four characters at one time
- Six levels of difficulty provide increasing challenges and risks.
- Random enemies and card drops means no two games are exactly the same
- 243 cards to discover in five rarities: common, uncommon, rare, ultra-rare and avatar cards
- Over 80 enemies and bosses to challenge across 5 towns and 15 dungeons in the main campaign, with even more after the campaign ends.
- Aerahym expansion (IAP) adds 33 additional cards, another town, 3 dungeons and more enemies to face. It also adds four additional character slots and the level cap is raised by two.
Easily add cards to your deck using the deck editor. Use color, type and rarity filters to find the cards you want. Each character you create can keep up to five decks and can select different card backs for each.
Buy new cards at card shops located in towns and dungeons using gold you've collected. You can also sell unwanted cards for more gold.
Visit the Forge to create new cards by sacrificing cards from your library. Each forge has a random selection of rare cards that can be forged.
Gain experience by defeating enemies. When you level up, you gain ability points that you can spend, along with gold, to increase your abilities. Increase your Health, Agility, Wisdom and Intellect to gain different advantages and unlock additional abilities.
What's New in Version 1.1.7
* Now see player abilities as they activate during a duel
* New icons for creatures with overwhelm, armored, aeon and on death abilities
* Campaign menu is now a scrolling list (expansion only)
* New font, title screen background and a button for starting the campaign
* Bug fixes
Amazing!!! Why isn’t this famous?
These developers clearly care about this game.
The mechanics are well balanced.
The content is deep.
The art is beautiful.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 07, 2017
- Version: 1.1.7
- Size: 237 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Camilli
- © 2016 MIchael Camilli
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Aerahym Expansion$1.99