DOESN'T WORK: iPhone 4,4s; iPad 1,2,3; iPad mini; iPod 3,4,5
Lost Socks: Naughty Brothers is here. Find the lost sock, fight the nibbles, and defeat the Boss!
Lost Socks: Naughty Brothers is an exciting “run’n’gun” game with more than 30 levels packed full of all kinds of characters, bonuses, and obstacles, colorful game locations, and most of all the chance to become a genuine hero!
This game will be loved by hardcore gaming fans, but casual gamers will also enjoy it, even though the gameplay might be a little difficult.
What’s in Lost Socks: Naughty Brothers?
- Incredibly varied gameplay. The player can complete each challenge in a completely unique way.
- In-game tasks and challenges that will satisfy even the most demanding gamers.
- Three types of locations with completely different designs, settings, and levels of complexity.
- More than 30 levels of fun.
- And no in-app purchases!
Come join a fascinating game world! It’s time to ride down, hammer, and destroy your enemies and win this fight!
Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian.
Follow us to stay tuned:
We’ve made a small update that will bring a number of changes to the game:
- in the WHEEL OF FORTUNE your results now depend not just on your
“hands,” but also on your luck! Spin the wheel and see which bonuses
will be waiting for you in the game.
- A long-awaited ASIAN localization has been added (Chinese, Japanese,
- Minor improvements to the economy
- Fixed a bug that caused localizations other than English to be unavailable
- Fixed interface bugs
- Increased performance
Ratings and Reviews
There are only two certainties in life: you will lose socks in the washing machine, and they will go on an epic rampage to find their missing mate. Well, at least in this wacky combat-based side-scroller. Lost Socks: Naughty Brothers is packed with challenging platforming sequences, run-and-gun gameplay, and cutscenes fit for a Saturday-morning cartoon. It’s part Earthworm Jim, part Rayman Adventures—and you’ll love every minute of it.
What could be
This kinda reminds me of Earthworm Jim and Rayman which is great but the auto running and clunky mechanics just ruin it for me. Its a shame because i can tell alot of thought and work went into this but almost seems over worked and over complicated. Graphics and all look great but really wish it was a traditional control scheme with dpad and being able to just aim wherever, and move wherever and however you want like console platformer run n guns. Not tapping cages either but thats just what i would like here. Still good effort and I'm sure some will enjoy it the way it is.
I went to the jepson center and saw the creator of this app. He is the one who brought it up so I just had to buy it. When I did I was pleasantly surprised. It has a great art style and even better gameplay, I love the challenge that it gives me.
- POWER PLACE PUBLISHING LP
- 812.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © POWER PLACE PUBLISHING LP
- In-App Purchases
- Coins pack 3 $4.99
- Coins Pack 1 $0.99
- Coins Pack 2 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.