Lottopia is a lottery app that streamlines your ability to play your favorite national games. Our app’s suite of utilities allow you to add tickets to a personal database, receive real-time updates, get your tickets’ values calculate, and read interesting news articles. However, its most powerful feature is the engine that creates smart combinations you can use on your next ticket.
Notice on Premium plans:
- You will receive 4 sets of 10 smart lottery combinations every week.
- Combinations will be sent at the beginning of the draw phase for each game.
- There are two draw phases per week for Powerball and Mega Millions.
- The monthly Premium service auto-renews at the end of the month unless cancelled 24 hours before termination.
- The prices for the 6 month and 12 month Premium services are paid for up front.
- Transactions will take place via your iTunes account.
- The user may control subscription service settings in the app.
- Users will be notified 24 hours prior to service renewal or termination.
Terms of Service: https://api.lottopia.win/home/terms_of_use
- Minor bug fix to improve general performance.
Ratings and Reviews
I paid for the Platinum plan and the report section will not update. Latest report is 4 months old. (useless). Sent support request and weeks later no response. Now today the app will not even open. I uninstalled and reinstalled with no better luck. With no responses from support, I cannot help but wonder if we are important.
@rdonmason, I'm happy to say that the report section has been updated with the latest stats. It was down during a period of transition for us. We'll make every effort to answer any questions you have. Always feel free to reach out to us.
To be honest, this is the first time I’ve written a review in SEVERAL years but this app was poorly written. First, it doesn’t open. Second, when I attempt to open it, it takes me back to the App Store to attempt to open. Honestly, I ONLY downloaded this because I read the PR on it from Oct 19. Looking forward to freeing up some space again.
Hey there, truly sorry to hear that your first experience wasn't so good. We're working around the clock to address the technical issues during this period of transition for the app. If you could let us know some more details about the glitch, we'll get it patched right away.
App Crashes on iPhone Max
I got the app when I had my iPhone SE but I just changed over to the iPhone Max and the app literally crashes or take me to the App Store add give me to open it. I have no clue what’s wrong with the app. I would give it 3 stars but I can’t right now.
Thanks for sharing the details with us. We're working hard to fix it. Please update and check again soon. As always, thanks for your support!
- Brain Contents INC
- 53.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Brain Contents INC
- In-App Purchases
- Silver $9.99
- Platinum $79.99
- Gold $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.