Lotus Bud Mindfulness Bell
By Chad Sager
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Propel your mindfulness practice from the cushion into the world. Modeled after a practice in Buddhist monasteries, Mindfulness Bells are a powerful practice to remind you of your intention to be mindful. Activate the Mindfulness Bell and it sends you gentle reminders randomly throughout the day.
Turn it on, then as you're going about your day, a bell and notification will remind you to be mindful of what you're doing at a random intervals between half an hour and an hour and a half. Great for reminding yourself of your mindfulness practice while at work, commuting, at school or wherever your life takes you.
• Get randomly timed mindfulness bells throughout the day.
• Selectively enable the default Mindfulness Messages.
• Adjust the timing of the random bell, use the slider in the settings to find the timing that's right for you (see below).
• Choose a time to automatically turn the bell off.
• Apple Watch app, let's you control the bell from your wrist.
• Temporarily mute the bell from the bell notification.
Available via in app purchase:
• Schedule repeating Quiet Hours that will mute the bell when you know you'll be busy.
• Create custom Mindfulness Messages.
• Use your calendar to automatically mute the bell while you're in a meeting.
Lotus Bud Mindfulness Bell is a randomized bell so you can get the most out of your practice. Find out more at http://lotusbudapp.com
Make sure you're doing all you can to get your mindfulness reminders, go to http://lotusbudapp.com/support to find out more.
If you're looking for a timer to time your meditation practice check out our other app Lotus Bud Meditation Timer.
What's New in Version 2.9.12
• iOS 11 support.
• Improved color for devices with wide color support.
• Fixed a bug that could show you a prompt for in app purchase on the messages screen even after purchase.
• Now prompts you to allow notifications before attempting to play the preview sound.
• Improved legibility of text.
Works great tho auto shut off is annoying
This app ticks off almost all of the boxes. Simple interface, the bells work even in silent mode (the phone vibrates instead of rings), and there's a quiet period seeing.
The only gripe is that the app has to be reactivated every few days. This is actually a bigger issue than it seems for beginners like me—it's too easy to ignore or forget about the reminder to reactivate the app, so you miss out on the mindfulness reminders until the user remembers. I forgot to reactivate for a few months even.
Please fix the Issue
Great idea but it seems after few days will stop working. I have to close the App again to work
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 18, 2017
- Version: 2.9.12
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Chad Sager
- © 2013-2017 Chad Sager
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Advanced Settings$2.99