LouderLogic for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Looking for the best listening experience for your iTunes Library? Look no further than LouderLogic – the Advanced Audio Player.
LouderLogic features include:
- 4-band parametric EQ
- Dynamic interactive Play Queues
- Spectrum Animation Mode
- Professional audio enhancement with patent pending ALX technology
With the McDSP 4-band parametric equalizer, you get the highest quality interactive EQ for your iOS device, along with the ability to customize and tweak to your heart's content. Easily drag the curves to control boost and cut, and use two fingers to adjust the Q (bandwidth).
Play Queues let you modify what's coming up next at any time, without interrupting your current track.
Spectrum Animation Mode lets you view the audio signal being animated right behind the album artwork.
Adjust the crossfade time between songs from 1 to 30 seconds.
LouderLogic brings the fullness you crave out of every song, using patent pending Audio Level eXtension (ALX) technology by McDSP. LouderLogic minimizes volume fluctuations between songs while maximizing all the musical details the artist intended you to enjoy. Simply put, you’ll get more from your music!
“If you don’t have LouderLogic I don’t know why you’re even listening to music.” – Chaka Blackmon, Producer/Songwriter for Christina Aguilera, CeCe Winans, MTV and Disney.
Please note that while LouderLogic does play back DRM protected music, it cannot apply ALX enhancement to DRM protected audio. DRM protected audiobooks are not currently playable.
Requires iOS 5.0+
Recommended for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and 4th Generation iPod Touch
What's New in Version 2.1.0
Updated for compatibility with iOS 9 and later
Needs to be optimized for iPhone 6+
looks dated and doesn't fit the screen...Lazy update, could be one of the best!
Edit: may 2016.
Have tried 3 times to on all mcdsp customer service formats to get this fixed, they have not replied at all. Terrible company.
There plugins are wack too! Don't buy or support them.
Best Music App, Period
This app is far and away the best music app available. And no, I don't work for the company or know any of their employees. Here is why I love it:
1) This program uses an algorithm to even out (normalize) the volume of your music or audiobooks. But unlike other systems which create a fake or "pumping" sound or clip the loudest parts of your audio, Louder Logic simply raises the volume when it's too soft, and lowers it when it is too loud.
2) While LL normalizes the volume, it still allows you to hear a sensation of the loud crescendos when they come up.
3) The volume control quickly pushes down loud peaks, but then releases the effect more slowly, so you can't even tell what it's doing. Further, it goes only so far, so when your song fades out, it will still have a completely natural sounding fade-out.
4) It has a great shuffle.
5) The equalizer is way better than Apple's. In addition to being able to manually set any equalization from a flat baseline, you can choose between a huge collection of pre-sets, see the equalization curve of each, and if desired re-draw them to your own tastes.
Here are three suggestions to the developers to really put it over the top:
1) Allow us to see the full artist and title of each song on the playlist. 25 characters is not sufficient for many of my songs.
2) Allow us to save any EQ settings that we create with our own names.
3) Allow us to save each song as a new MP3 file.
I recommend this app unequivocally, without reservation.
Could be better
Would like to be able to listen to other music from a streaming app like Spotify or Amazon music.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 16, 2016
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: McDSP
- © McDowell Signal Processing, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.