LoungeBuddy is the only App that makes it possible for all travelers to view, book, and access airport lounges around the world in seconds. From the casual traveler in economy to the seasoned elite road warrior, LoungeBuddy will help you make the most of your time at the airport. It’s time you experienced travel - in style.
Want to know what’s behind those frosted glass doors before paying for entry? Browse lounges in an airport and view photos, amenities, and reviews from other LoungeBuddy travelers. Ready to book? Use Apple Pay or a major credit card and get instant access to your oasis in seconds. A better travel experience awaits - use LoungeBuddy to find it!
Airport lounge access rules are complex and amenities, cost, and benefits can vary widely from lounge to lounge. With LoungeBuddy in your hand, we take the guesswork out of finding the right lounge for your needs. Create a trip, tell us about any elite statuses, memberships, or premium credit cards you may have and we do the rest.
• Purchase lounge access in seconds with LoungeBuddy (and Apple Pay)
• Lounge Access Wizard - Tell us about your trip, class of service, and any elite status, memberships, or credit cards you may have and we tell you which lounges you may access for free or a one time fee.
• Airport coverage around the world - We have over 800 of the busiest and most popular airports in the world (2000+ lounges) and will be adding more on a regular basis.
• Filter by amenities - Find the right lounge for your needs at the right time.
• Airport lounge information all in one place - View hours, location, ratings, reviews, photos, amenities, access requirements, and guest privileges for each lounge.
• With LoungeBuddy, you’re an instant VIP - Share your photos, ratings, and reviews of lounges to help other members make the most of their lounge experience.
• Manage your LoungeBuddy Profile - Set your home airport and manage your status, memberships, photos and reviews.
• Trip Management (w/ Concur Trip Sync)
• Complete support for iOS9, Spotlight Search, Apple Pay, and Passbook.
Please note: If you wish to turn off the airport welcome notifications, you may do so in your LoungeBuddy notification settings: Navigate to your profile, go to the settings and find the notifications section. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Today Widget: This requires location to be enabled. After completing the introduction, select "Turn On Location" on the main screen. After enabling location, you'll be able to see the widget.
LoungeBuddy - Unlocking the mystery of airport lounges
Improvements to checkout and sharing.
Ratings and Reviews
Never travel without this app
Without this app I would have missed several great opportunities!
One example: using this app, I realized my best lounge in the Frankfurt Airport was actually *outside* security! If I hadn't had LoungeBuddy I would have started my search planeside and realized too late that I had made the wrong move.
I now use the app before I even book my flight because the reviews are so reliable.
Bravo guys! Keep up the good work!
Hoping you'll read this: there's a whole new class of lounge out the now, United Polaris in Chicago, Amex Centurion in Las Vegas (and elsewhere) that are truly a cut above. To the point that it's worth a longer layover to spend time in one! I think these lounges deserve their own category, maybe 'Ultra Lounges'?
I have access to numerous lounges thru elite status and credit cards, but this app really helps find the right one. I was surprised to find a much-needed arrivals lounge at LHR that works with a Finnair flight, since I knew that unlike for departures, OneWorld status doesn’t work for the AA or BA lounges but Plaza Premium accepts Amex Platinum). And the ability to pick among several options based on ratings/reviews is very helpful. Only complaint is that if you arrive and depart from the same airport on the same trip, you can only have one lounge, even though in most cases the arrivals lounges are landslide and the departure ones airside, so rarely if ever the same.
Great job on the UI improvement! Absolutely love it
——— previous comment
I have to say, the UI looks really cool really fancy but extremely impractical. Every time i use the app, i keep getting confused about which sub category that I’m on. Also, why they are tons of empty space around the edges? The information on the screen is very limited, you barely can get information out of it without clicking into the details. I probably will just use the web for now. You guys really need to hire someone who knows about designing user friendly interface instead of wasting your budget on these impractical design.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.