Love Idol Company is a simulation game in which the user will be able to play as the CEO of an idol label company.
You will play as the new CEO of a small idol agency on the brink of bankruptcy
to uncover hidden potentials of idols and raise the company idols into stardom.
Depending on your skill and belief in management systems, your idols can become a world-known superstar or disappear wordlessly into a sea of idols.
How to play
1) Search the streets and scout many talented trainees
2) Train your idol in a variety of skills such as vocal, dance, comedy, acting, stamina, and intelligence
3) As new levels are achieved, you can raise your fandom through a variety of different broadcast requests
4) Raise the company funding by creating a popular girl group and managing the sales of album, goods, and concert tickets or attend different auditions to maximize your profit.
5) Help grow your company by different investments available by enhancing buildings and hiring different trainers as your idol and company grow.
6) By listening and giving advice and accepting requests of the idols, you will be able to build a relationship with your company idols.
7) You will also be able to raise the support of your stockholders through interviews from a variety of different sources.
8) Your company fame will rise with each trophy earned during the annual end-of-year ceremonies
9) Create different units and expand out overseas to release albums or go on a world tour to manage and grow your idols
Ratings and Reviews
Oh what a game :)
Oh man, i really like this game!. Though there are some things i don't like about it...
firstly, why am i a perverted music company owner? It makes me feel uncomfortable, since in real life, the majority of the Kpop industry’s company owners are perverts. And even though its a game, i don't want to be one too.
Secondly, whenever theres a pop up saying that one if my idols need to donate some clothing item, i tap one of them (or more) and the app crashes!, and then i need to load the game again, only to find out my game went back to my last save, which didn't include my last actions :/.
Lastly, sometimes the interactions will not be presented in english... only Korean, and then i don't exactly know what the characters are saying, since I'm still studying the language. Please fix this...
overall i really like the game :).
So I would go one year with a few idols. Like for an example let’s say I have three idols by the time the first idol you meet contract ends. Well I would go to renew her contract then come back and she glitched. Fine so I exist out of the game then open it. Then my third idol disappears but if I go into unit she is there, until I try to pull her out of the spot she is in then it stop and the game crashes. I can’t save the data before hand because when I click on Facebook it takes me to the App Store. This is the second time me replaying this and I am not happy about it. I have made some much progress in the first year it is a pain in the but. When that is fixed I might play the game again, but I don’t feel like restarting my progress every time this crash happens.
I had the same glitch as a previous reviewer with the disappearing member. I went to come back to the game and I could only find two of my idols and they were strangely level 3 across the board - even though when I left them they were close to level 10. I tried going to the unit page, but the game crashed. I am trying to uninstall and reinstall and see if that’ll fix it, though I’m kinda peeved that it will reset all my progress. I really like the game and want to be able to play it, but if this is a common glitch, I’ll have to uninstall the game until a better fix. Three ⭐️ for now.
- kim junghyun
- 236 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © sunbeesoft
- In-App Purchases
- 25 Star Charges $4.99
- 55 Star Charges $9.99
- 180 Star Charges $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.