Record your cycle rides quickly and easily - using either GPS tracking or a manual entry.
'Love to Ride' is the official app of www.lovetoride.net and for the Cycle Challenges run by Challenge for Change.
* Easily record your bike rides
* Use GPS to track your rides while you ride
* Enter rides manually - just enter the distance, date etc
* Check out your stats - miles cycled, calories burned
* Quick links to your full profile on lovetoride.net
Through the app you can also access the Love to Ride website where you can:
* set cycling goals
* take part in 'virtual rides'
* encourage your friends and family to give cycling a go
* get cycling info, tips and local cycling routes
If there is a local Cycle Challenge happening in your area, then use this app to record your rides for the Challenge.
Love to Ride? Spread the love!
Download the app and get cycling.
Pleas note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Improved the registration process
Ratings and Reviews
Constantly locks up
Locks up for hours at a time. Complete garbage. Least of the problems, but it asks for login information even after clicking the remember me box. Doesn’t register everything. I would quit using this crap if this wasn’t the chosen way to track ride data for a competition with another group.
App is great for easily logging a ride. But app freezes once you leave it and you have to restart phone to un-freeze. The reminder that pops up to remind you to end your ride is unnecessary and annoying.
Not worth it
It doesn't even allow the same authentication methods as the web site. Couldn't log in using Strava. Deleted before I could use it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.