Lovendar: Task & To-do List
By Ellona Incorporated
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
We are totally obsessed with making lists, reminders, collecting notes, places, menu choices and things we love. This app helps organize and create to-do lists, grocery lists, discover events in your city, make restaurant reservations, discover new movies, order takeouts, buy gifts & flowers.
Whether you need to plan a romantic date or remember to order something on Amazon, you can rely on recurring reminders and direct product links to be boost your productivity.
• Beautifully Designed
• Super Fast Interface
• Really Helps to Get Things Done
• Automatic Back up and Offline Access
• Powerful Features Include:
- Merge your lists with another user
- Send lists via email, including product links, due dates, locations, reminders
- Easily move items between lists
- Add unlimited comments to any item
- Sort list items alphabetically, by username and due date
- Find what you are looking for with a comprehensive search
- Search and order event tickets, menu items, concert & movie tickets, restaurants, food & flower delivery
- Assign recurring due dates to items
- Switch from list to grid view
- The entirely new and robust user experience
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Lovendar is a fantastic app for to-do lists to improve your productivity. Made it even easier to create shopping lists. You can now see all your shopping lists on your home page. Amazon shopping list, music events list, chore lists, honey do lists.
Let us know what you think! Support@Lovendar.com
Wonderful To-Do List app
Such a great utility app that is very helpful to use. It has nicely designed and creatively developed. This productive app has every feature I have been looking for!
For to-do list management, this app is unbeatable. I loved this wonderful app, will definitely recommend to use.
Confusing and hard to use
This seems like a great idea in concept but I have no idea how to use this app how to separate things from one bucket to another or one pile to another one list to another how do you change things how do you add things how do you take things away this is the most confusing thing I've ever experienced
PS I am above average intelligence. This is not operator error.
Awesome app for private sharing! Please make the chat to work! That will make the app even better