iPhone Screenshots

Description

lovenotes is the most meaningful & easy way to send notes of positivity or gratitude.

There’s a lot of unspoken positivity that we just don’t share because of awkwardness or inconvenience. Lovenotes is about sharing that unspoken positivity in the following ways:

GROUP NOTES
• Invite your family & friends to collectively contribute to your notes for any special occasion. Birthdays to work anniversaries or just because, you name it.

INDIVIDUAL NOTES
• Compose a note to be shared via SMS to the recipient. Choose to be anonymous or reveal your name in the note - it’s up to you.

AI-POWERED
• Using sentiment analysis, we screen every note to ensure it is positive.

90% of our community report feeling joy, awesome, moved, loved, good, & grateful after using lovenotes. The other 10% report a range of other positive feelings :)

• • •

Why we REALLY are doing this:

In these crazy times, it’s easy for kindness and positivity to be overshadowed by hate and fear. But, we’re more than hate and fear. We’re lovenotes. Each of us is a vessel that carries the human experience in her/his own splendid and unique way.

We believe that we’re all created to love. And that every person is created to tell a story that pulls and pushes us towards our common humanity. We created lovenotes so that we can bask in that common humanity. So that we can share our splendidly beautiful, sometimes fractured selves with all its power to those who move, hear, and love us.

CONNECT WITH LOVENOTES

https://lovenotes.io/
https://www.instagram.com/lovenotes.io/

Got any questions or feedback? Reach out to us at feedbackisagiftseriously@lovenotes.io

Lovenotes is dedicated to those who love, past & present.
Thank you for using lovenotes :)

Privacy Policy - https://www.iubenda.com/privacy-policy/7830743/full-legal
Terms & Conditions - https://lovenotes.io/terms-and-conditions

What’s New

Version 1.0.4

Resolved bugs and improved user interface experience.

Ratings and Reviews

5.0 out of 5
2 Ratings
2 Ratings

Information

Seller
lovenotes, co.
Size
38.2 MB
Category
Lifestyle
Compatibility

Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Languages

English

Age Rating
Rated 4+
Copyright
© lovenotes company
Price
Free

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

You May Also Like