Carb Manager: Keto Diet App
By Wombat Apps LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Join the low carb & keto revolution with Carb Manager!
Carb Manager is the world's most comprehensive and easy-to-use NET and total carb counter. We've compiled over 1 million verified foods in our database, including brand name products and restaurant fare, and created an easy-to-use system for keeping on track with your low carb lifestyle.
This is the indispensable resource for anyone on a low carb diet, including keto, LCHF, Paleo, Atkins, and Zone diets.
Low carb & keto dieters LOVE Carb Manager:
"Love this app! Works great and easy to use!"
"Highly recommended to anyone counting carbs"
"A BIG help that's also a lot of fun to use as it turns out"
"Glad I got it!"
"If you are doing a Paleo, Zone, Atkins, or any other sort of low carb diet this is the app you NEED today"
HOLLER IT! Blog (http://hollerit.blogspot.com/2011/05/manage-carbs.html)
HOW IT WORKS
• Define your net & total carbs and weight loss goals
• Search and log 1M+ verified carb counts, including net carbs and sugar alcohols*
• Use our lightening-fast search engine, or scan a product barcode
• Snap a pic of your food to log it instantly with futuristic Image AI**
• Voice log your meals! Just say what you ate, like "Today, I ate an egg and cheese for lunch" and voila! It's added to your food log.**
• Over 350,000 low carb recipes with photos and instructions. Cook 'em up and then add them to your daily log with a tap.**
• View detailed nutrition, including total carbs, net carbs, fat, calories, protein, and 30+ nutrients
• Visualize your macros (40:30:30) each day, for each meal, and over time
• Easily track your water intake
• Calculate your ideal macros based on what % of calories you want for each
• Keep measure of your weight & BMI with beautiful charts
• Exercise matters! Pick from 100s of common exercises to log
• Voice log your exercises. For example, "Today I ran 3 miles and did 20 minutes of yoga"**
• Connect with friends and the Carb Manager community
THE PERFECT ASSISTANT FOR LOW CARB DIETS
• Track net/total carbs in Carb Manager*
• Read exclusive content by low carb experts - stay up to date on the latest keto news
• Share your progress with friends for additional motivation
* After a 7-day free trial, food logging is limited to 12 per day in the basic version, with a unlimited logging available as a one-time in-app purchase or Premium subscription.
** Feature is included in basic version but limited to 2/day. Upgrade to a Premium subscription for unlimited access.
For the ultimate carb control solution, upgrade to Premium.
• Access all your data on our full-featured web site
• Unlimited voice logging and natural language input
• Unlimited snap a pic food logging
• Unlimited recipe searches
• Import recipes for web sites
• Get advanced reports: streaks, meals analysis, correlations, benchmarks, projections, and macros analysis
• Generate meal plans and shopping lists
• Get the KetoGenius Diet Plan, a comprehensive kickstart diet guide
• Enable full health tracking - chart and set goals for 30+ nutrients and health vitals
• Connect your 3rd-party fitness devices
Carb Manager Premium Details:
- The subscription length is 1 year for USD $39.99, 3 months for $16.49, or 1 month for $8.49.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
Terms of service: https://www.carbmanager.com/terms-of-service.html
What's New in Version 6.0.5
Stuffing, cranberry sauce, yule logs... oh my! Welcome to the holidays, a.k.a. the season of carbs. We won't sugar-coat it: this is can be a tough time for folks in the low carb and keto community. We are here to help! With Carb Manager, keeping count of what are you are (and aren't) eating couldn't be easier. Use our lightening fast search, scan a barcode, or use our futuristic image AI to snap a pic to log. You can even use our revolutionary "say it" feature to voice log your meals.
Cold weather cravings? Search our database of over 350,000 low carb & keto recipes to find delicious alternatives to common carb-loaded treats. We even have a recipe for pumpkin-spiced muffins with only 3g of carbs per serving. (I'll take two, please.)
This latest release includes iPhone X support and lots of performance improvements, all to make tracking your carbs as quick, easy, and fun as possible.
Type 2 diabetes
I was told I was at risk for type 2 diabetes, so I knew I had to do something, but I thought, if I haven't figured it out by now how am I going to do it? I decided to try this app for guidance and it's been a week, including Thanksgiving, and I lost 4 lbs. I am still learning, but there is so much I don't understand, like I have know idea what a diabetic carb is! Is it good or bad? So I do wish for more info. Also my Dr said to eat up to 45 carbs A MEAL, but this app encourages 44 carbs for the entire day! So I'm assuming diabetic carbs are different. Despite my lack of education about all this, the app does help me see what foods are good and which are best avoided and what the amount limits are. For that I am grateful.
I've been using this app for about a week and a half, and I really love it. I have used My Fitness Pal and the Atkins app, and I find this one far superior. I can easily track my net carbs, and it seems to track macros well too. You can also track calories. There seems to be a huge database of food and recipes, and the scanner works great as well. This may be silly, but I love the pictures of the foods as you look them up. My only quibble is that the net carbs round up if it's, say, 2.5 carbs, to the whole carb. Other than that, I think it's great!
I love this tool for monitoring what I eat.
I would not be able to keep track of carbs and manage sugar intake without the info and discipline of carb mgr. It is invaluable for maintaining the self- discipline I need as a human being; always wanting greater satisfaction. When I go through the process of grabbing the phone and thinking though my day to record intake, I am reminded or rewarded with the satisfaction of seeing my progress instead of eating it. And, eating more is just its never enough
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 6.0.5
- Size: 56.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Wombat Apps LLC
- © Wombat Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Carb Manager Premium$39.99
- Carb Manager Premium$8.49
- Carb Manager Premium$16.49
- Unlimited logging$9.99
- Carb Manager Premium (One Year)$39.99