Low Carb Diet Tracker PRO by Carb Manager
By Wombat Apps LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your carb intake the sleek and easy way with Carb Manager!
Low carb dieters LOVE Carb Manager:
"Love this app! Works great and easy to use!"
"Highly recommended to any one counting carbs"
"A BIG help that's also a lot of fun to use as it turns out"
"Glad I got it!"
"If you are doing a Paleo, Zone, Atkins, or any other sort of low carb diet this is the app you NEED today"
HOLLER IT! Blog (http://hollerit.blogspot.com/2011/05/manage-carbs.html)
Carb Manager is the world's most comprehensive and easy-to-use carb counter. We've compiled over 600,000 verified foods in our database, including brand name products and restaurant fare, and created an easy-to-use system for keeping on track with your low carb lifestyle.
This is the indispensable resource for anyone on a low carb diet, including ketogenic, Paleo, Atkins, and Zone diets. It's also used by thousands of diabetics to control carb intake.
HOW IT WORKS
Define your net carbs or total carbs and weight loss goals
Search 600,000+ verified carb counts
Use our accurate search engine, or scan a product barcode
NEW! Snap a pic of your food to log it instantly*
NEW! Use natural language and voice logging to enter foods. Just describe your meal, like "Today, I ate a low carb tortilla and cheese for lunch" and we'll add it automatically.*
View and track nutrition, including total carbs, net carbs, fat, calories, protein, and 30+ nutrients
Visualize your macros (40:30:30) each day and over time
Easily track your water intake
Calculate your ideal macros ratio based on what % of calories you want for each
Keep measure of your weight, BMI, and more with beautiful charts
Exercise matters! Pick from hundreds of common exercises to log
NEW! Voice log your exercises. For example, "Today I ran three miles and did 20 minutes of yoga"*
Connect with friends and the Carb Manager community for support, tips, and motivation
THE PERFECT ASSISTANT FOR LOW CARB DIETS
Track net/total carbs in Carb Manager
Read exclusive content by low carb experts - stay up to date on the latest LCHF news
Share your progress with friends for additional motivation
Carb Manager integrates with Apple Watch. View a snapshot of your daily carb count, log foods and exercises, and track your weight with your Apple Watch.
* Feature is included free up to 5 actions per day, and requires a Premium subscription for unlimited access
For the ultimate carb management solution, upgrade to Premium for $39.99 / year.
Access all your data on our full-featured web site
Unlimited voice logging and natural language input
Unlimited snap a pic food logging
Get the KetoGenius Diet Plan, a comprehensive low carb kickstart diet, including dozens of low-carb recipes, and a 30-day meal plan and shopping list
Enable full health tracking - chart and set goals for 30+ nutrients and health vitals
Add Health App integration - import calories burned and minutes exercised
Print advanced PDF reports, ready to share with your healthcare provider
Carb Manager Premium Details:
- The subscription length is 1 year for USD $39.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged USD $39.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
Terms of service: https://www.carbmanager.com/terms
What's New in Version 4.4.3
Bug fixes and performance improvements!
Do NOT upgrade to Premium!!!
First, KUDOS to the developers of the free Carb Manager app. It's pretty good, I do like how many foods are in their database, it seems accurate and it HAS kept me accountable. Using it, I have lost weight using it. Really good.
My issue is with the Premium Upgrade. I fell for this scam because I thought the free version was pretty good, so I figured the spendy upgrade would just make it all that much better.
It is about $40 to upgrade, you can't really see what exactly the Premium subscription adds to the basic subscription, so you have to trust that their generic descriptions will actually be a marked improvement. Nope. The "additional features," if you can call them that, are not worth the extra money. Very limited "recipe" ideas, and the "custom" features are cumbersome. They tell you it is "merely $3.33 per month!!!" Once you subscribe and pay, THAT is when you find out they actually bill you the monthly rate FOR THE WHOLE YEAR. A flat, non-refundable $40. Sure, you can cancel 5 minutes after you subscribe when you discover you've been duped. But don't expect to see any fair practices here; no partial refund, or pro-rated refund. Nothing. Nada. Bupkis. Oh, joy! I still have access to this lame subscription for a whole year!
I was all in for supporting an app developer who had given us all a decent free app. Wanted to support them. Feel duped and disappointed. DO NOT BUY THE UPGRADE! Would not let me give no stars, so I had give 1star.
Love the app
I started using this to actively watch how many carbs I was eating instead of guesswork. As as diabetic it has made a huge difference in my numbers. Seeing the carb totals and adding them up throughout the day really helps to make better choices. My blood sugar has gone down 10 points, and only within a few weeks! I have to add that along with this app I also purchased a Fitbit and together they have worked miracles. They go hand in hand perfectly.
*The only slight change that I would like to see is when logging food from the favorites list, it would be nice to see the total carbs before clicking on the food so that you can compare carbs before clicking. Thank so much!
I've only had the app for a few days. There are a few big things that I'd love to see in a future update:
1. I'd like the copy feature to work. There's a button for it but I cannot copy. I meal prep so often times I have 5 breakfasts and lunches that are the same.
2. When I'm searching for an item and I type in a key word it would be helpful if it recommended things from previous logs. So, if I type in "sausage" then it also suggests recent sausages I've input.
3. The restaurant database is nice but part of my keto planning is low carbs. So if I go to a drive thru and get a sandwich no bun it'd be nice to just to be able to add the meat/cheese/eggs of the sandwich. I.e. "Restaurant 'M' cheeseburger, no bun" I've had to use my previous tracker to add these these custom things.
Im still learning and looking forward to updates. I am not going to subscribe for more features or online access. I paid for the app as it is.
I am happy that it focuses on net carbs which is what I'm needing.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 29, 2017
- Version: 4.4.3
- Size: 57.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Wombat Apps LLC
- © Wombat Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Carb Manager Premium$39.99
- Carb Manager Premium (One Year)$39.99
- Carb Manager Premium$8.49
- Carb Manager Premium$16.99