Allows users to view the Lowell High School Bell Schedule, for up to a month, and informs the user of when school will start tomorrow.
- Next school day start time
- Current period name, start time, and end time
- Today's start and end time
- In-App calendar that includes the codes, start times, and end times of each day for the next five weeks
- Notifications of the next school start time
+ Notifications about the school start time tomorrow
+ Each period can now be customized to have free mods
+ Announcements regarding the schedule
+ Schedule details for each day in the calendar
- Revamped settings menu
* Fixed bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Makes things a little easier, but not easy enough.
I used to use two different apps—shortcuts to the the Lowell HS School Loop Home Page and the Bell Schedule decoder. With this app, I only need to check one place now.
However, the following explain why I didn’t give the other 2 stars:
- It’s not customized for someone who has first block off, etc.
- I was hoping there’d be notifications to remind me when certain blocks start/end.
- It would be more convenient if the date and the code schedule were shown on the same screen in the calendar view.
- The edit options aren’t user-friendly.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.