LOWE'S HAS REINVENTED ITS iOS POWER TOOL!
Get more done on your next DIY or home improvement project with the totally redesigned Lowe's app – your best shopping companion.
• Now with bigger and better product image galleries including zoom, video, annotated images, and 360-degree spins.
• Do your shopping from home - browse an endless aisle of products, or limit your search to items currently available in-store for pick-up or immediate delivery.
• Pick up where you left off with recently viewed items and smart search history.
• No more paper receipts. Just scan your digital MyLowe’s card at checkout and see your purchase history right on the phone.
• Check for deals and discounts anytime with the always-current weekly ad.
* Be sure to allow location services to get the best Lowe’s app experience. This will help you locate your local store and offer the most accurate inventory, in-store product locations and pricing.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED IN THE STORE – FAST
• Check the “In-Stock” button to display items available at your local store.
• Get aisle information right in the search results.
• Need it now, but it’s not in stock at your store? Just tap “Check Other Stores” for availability at other Lowe’s locations near you.
VIEW OUR WEEKLY PROMOTIONS
• See what home improvement products are on sale now at your local Lowe’s.
• View flyer by page or by department to easily find savings for your next DIY or remodeling project.
INSTANTLY ADD ITEMS TO YOUR SHOPPING LIST
• Tap the heart on any product to add it to your Quick List. With the app as your shopping companion, you’ll never forget what you need on your next trip to Lowe’s.
• Add products, departments, or notes to your Quick List to keep things top of mind while shopping.
• Add items directly from the app or scan product barcodes in-store.
• No sign-in required.
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
• Access your Quick List from your Apple Watch—-the perfect hands-free way to shop.
• Your MyLowe's Card, shopping lists, and product aisle locations are just a glance away.
VIEW CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWS
• See what everyone else is saying about tools, appliances, DIY supplies and more before you buy.
• Get the inside scoop on home improvement products and see how others use them to accomplish their DIY and remodeling projects.
MAKE MYLOWE’S WORK FOR YOU
• Never lose a receipt again with MyLowe’s purchase history – just show your card at checkout (a digital version is available in the app) or enter previous purchases by scanning the receipt barcode.
• Add Quick List items to your MyLowe’s lists and they’ll be available from any device when you log into your MyLowe’s account.
Thanks to your feedback, we fixed an issue where store quantity was showing ‘21’ for most items. We apologize for the inconvenience and will continue to work to improve the experience.
Questions or comments? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but Lowe’s need better WiFi
I’m a worker at Lowe’s Store #288 in Indianapolis, IN (near Castleton) and I really like the app because I’m able to help customers find certain products without having to run to the closest computer to look it up, I just whip out my phone and open the app and I’m ready to go! It’s great! I give it a honest 5 stars because it shows where the product is, whether it’s in stock and it gives a map of the store and shows you where it is which is really neat, the only complaint I have is the WiFi at Lowe’s isn’t the best, I’m constantly having to reconnect or disconnect and reconnect to the WiFi, and there at times when the WiFi just drops and it says I’m connected but nothing works so you have to go to the settings and reconnect to the WiFi, long story short, Lowe’s needs to update there WiFi with technology improving, more and more are going using there phones. I personally don’t want to burn all my cellular data. So great app but Lowe’s needs to update their WiFi!
Was a great app.
I did enjoy using this app. But there are two issues that need to be addressed. Wi-Fi needs improvement. Always having problems connecting while in the store. And when I am able to connect the speed is extremely slow. My cellular data speed is 50 times faster than your Wi-Fi I see other reviews with the same issue. It makes it hard to use your app while in your store. I do not get a good cellular signal while inside your store so I try to use your Wi-Fi
The other issue is the in store map location. The app used to show a map of where the item is located. Now it doesn’t AND the aisle numbers have changed on your app and they are WRONG. I looked up an item and it said aisle 98. Aisle 50 is the highest number in that store. Store #35 is the store I am talking about.
Someone needs to wake up and join the rest of the world. You have the potential of having a great app but you need to fix your store Wi-Fi speed and connection issues along with your item locations and in store maps. The later used to work great. Not anymore.
Useful but not personable
This app lets you see the local ads, and search nearby stores. It has been useful in showing me what Lowe’s carries, and what they may not carry.
One of the useful advantages of the app is to connect your MyLowe’s card to the app, but that hasn’t happened. The app is also supposed to be able to scan the receipt and add it to your history, but I’ve not been able scan a receipt yet. When you enter it manually, it says it can’t be found, and that I must re-enter my info after 24 hours! Also, if I forget to show the cashier (there’s no advantage that I know of too remembering to do so), it just gets forgotten, because they never ask if I have one.
You can shop and browse your local store, but I’ve found it to be one of the more useless apps for otherwise being beneficial to me.
- Lowe's Companie's, Inc.
- 122.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Lowe's Companies, Inc. All rights reserved. Lowe's and the gable design are registered trademarks of LF, LLC. Item availability and price may vary by location.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.