Lowe's Home Improvement
By Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HOME IMPROVEMENTS ARE EASIER WITH THE LOWE’S iOS APP
- Browse our entire product catalog — from appliances to tools and more.
Check if an item is in stock at your local Lowe’s BEFORE going to the store.
- Find a product’s aisle location while shopping in store.
- No more paper receipts. Just scan your MyLowe’s card at checkout and all your purchases are viewable right on your iPhone.
- View your MyLowe’s card in the app (or add to Passbook).
- Scan home improvement products from the action bar and read reviews instantly.
- Pick up your purchases in store or have them delivered right to your door.
- The Lowe’s iOS app is your best companion for in-store and online shopping for all of your home improvement and DIY projects.
* Be sure to allow location services to get the best Lowe’s app experience. This will help us locate your local store and offer you the most accurate inventory, in-store product locations and pricing.
USE THE LOWE’S IOS APP ON YOUR APPLE WATCH.
Apple Watch customers have the ability to see their Quick List, Nearby Stores, Recent Items and MyLowe’s Card. You can also search for the in-store location of a product with our Product Finder feature. Simply tell the app what you are looking for and the location of the product in your local store will be displayed.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED IN THE STORE — FAST
- Map the aisle location using the product locator to find any in-stock item. Find tools, appliances and faster than ever.
- Need it now? If one of our home improvement items is out of stock in your home store, you can check any nearby Lowe’s to see if it’s available and how many are left in stock.
VIEW YOUR WEEKLY AD
- See what home improvement products are on sale at your local Lowe’s.
- Quickly discover what savings are available for appliances, tools, or any other supplies you need for your latest DIY or remodeling project.
INSTANTLY ADD ITEMS TO YOUR SHOPPING LIST
- Keep an in-app Quick List handy and never forget what you need for your next home improvement project.
- Search instantly for items, add them to your list and make shopping for your next home improvement project even more convenient.
- Add products from the app or scan them in-store — from tools to appliances and more.
- No sign-in required.
VIEW CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- See what everyone else is saying about our tools, appliances, DIY supplies and more before you buy.
- Get the inside scoop on our home improvement products and see how others use them to accomplish their DIY and remodeling dreams.
QUICKLY ACCESS AND REAP THE BENEFITS OF YOUR MYLOWE’S CARD
- MyLowe’s makes shopping for your DIY and remodeling projects easy with access to your purchase history, MyLowe’s card, lists and Home Profile no matter where you go.
- With Previous Purchase options, you can add old receipts to your account purchase history by scanning the barcode on your paper receipt.
Sign in to MyLowe’s instantly using Touch ID.
- Add your MyLowe’s card to Passbook for easy scanning at checkout and to link in-store purchases to your MyLowe’s account.
MyLowe’s can remind you to buy staples, such as air filters for your home, and help you keep an online inventory of what you’ll need next.
- Ever forget what model refrigerator you have? Keep track of which appliances you own using MyLowe’s.
- Never forget what tools or DIY supplies you need again by creating a shopping list using MyLowe’s.
What's New in Version 3.6
The Lowe's Home Improvement app now supports the convenience of the Apple Watch just in time to make holiday shopping a breeze.
• View your Quick List directly on the watch and browse the store hands free.
• Use the Recent Items feature to recall products you viewed on the phone before heading to the store.
• Ever wonder where to find a product in the store? We have you covered with the Product Finder feature.
• Easily access your MyLowe's card from Wallet during checkout.
• Use the Nearby Stores feature to call a store, get directions or see if it's open.
Do you have comments or suggestions for future updates?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lowe's major appliances service and repair center
On January 21, 2016, I contact at Lowe's warranty service center, in order to schedule service of my refrigerator. On January 22, Lowes representative scheduled a local contractor to come to my house and inspect my refrigerator. The service representative indicated that and evaporated needed to be ordered. After not hearing from them for two days I contact the local service provider who indicated they were waiting for authorization from Lowe's to order evaporator. On January 26 evaporate was finally ordered. Today is February 4, 2016, two weeks after I requested service. As of today my refrigerator is still broken and I have not received a schedule repair date from Lowes or their representative. I have contacted Lowe's warranty services to resolve this issue a total of four times, and each time I have received no resolution. In light of this I will never purchased a major appliances from Lowe's.
Watch Features Useful
Great update. I don't need to take out and unlock my phone when walking around the aisles. It would be great if the price of the item was also included. It helps in locating the item you're searching for.
Great for finding what I need before I even get to the store!!
This app is great for finding the products I need and prepare for all my projects! It runs fantastically with the apple watch as well!
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Nov 10, 2015
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Lowe's Companie's, Inc.
- © 2015 Lowe's Companies, Inc. All rights reserved. Lowe's and the gable design are registered trademarks of LF, LLC. Item availability and price may vary by location.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.