Lowe's Home Improvement
By Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LOWE'S HAS REINVENTED ITS iOS POWER TOOL!
Get more done on your next DIY or home improvement project with the totally redesigned Lowe's app – your best shopping companion.
• Now with bigger and better product image galleries including zoom, video, annotated images, and 360-degree spins.
• Do your shopping from home - browse an endless aisle of products, or limit your search to items currently available in-store for pick-up or immediate delivery.
• Pick up where you left off with recently viewed items and smart search history.
• No more paper receipts. Just scan your digital MyLowe’s card at checkout and see your purchase history right on the phone.
• Check for deals and discounts anytime with the always-current weekly ad.
* Be sure to allow location services to get the best Lowe’s app experience. This will help you locate your local store and offer the most accurate inventory, in-store product locations and pricing.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED IN THE STORE – FAST
• Check the “In-Stock” button to display items available at your local store.
• Get aisle information right in the search results and then tap to open a store map with pinpoint accuracy.
• Need it now, but it’s not in stock at your store? Just tap “Check Other Stores” for availability at other Lowe’s locations near you.
VIEW OUR WEEKLY PROMOTIONS
• See what home improvement products are on sale now at your local Lowe’s.
• View flyer by page or by department to easily find savings for your next DIY or remodeling project.
INSTANTLY ADD ITEMS TO YOUR SHOPPING LIST
• Tap the heart on any product to add it to your Quick List. With the app as your shopping companion, you’ll never forget what you need on your next trip to Lowe’s.
• Add products, departments, or notes to your Quick List to keep things top of mind while shopping.
• Add items directly from the app or scan product barcodes in-store.
• No sign-in required.
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
• Access your Quick List from your Apple Watch—-the perfect hands-free way to shop.
• Store maps, shopping lists, and product aisle locations are just a glance away.
VIEW CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWS
• See what everyone else is saying about tools, appliances, DIY supplies and more before you buy.
• Get the inside scoop on home improvement products and see how others use them to accomplish their DIY and remodeling projects.
MAKE MYLOWE’S WORK FOR YOU
• Never lose a receipt again with MyLowe’s purchase history – just show your card at checkout (a digital version is available in the app) or enter previous purchases by scanning the receipt barcode.
• Add Quick List items to your MyLowe’s lists and they’ll be available from any device when you log into your MyLowe’s account.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
Multiple Stores – users can now favorite their preferred stores to make shopping those locations even easier
Shop All Departments – browsing by department is back and easy to get to right from the Home screen or Search bar
Misc Enhancements – various updates to solve problems and improve performance
good, but missing basic feature for privacy and battery life
The feature where I can find what aisle a product is in at a particular store is really great, but there's no option to only use my location when the app is open, like most apps have. It's either always or never, so I end up choosing never to save battery and for privacy. How could they have missed this? Why wouldn't they just give the third option like other apps? I have to remember to turn off location tracking for the app every time after using it to find something in a store.
Not for business account
Fantastic app. Problem I have is the app will not recognize my LOWES business card. I shop with the app but can not check out. It call for LOWES consumer card yet I have a LOWES business account. I have to call in every time to chk out and use my business card. Ask each time why and am told "it should". But don't lol. Other than that it is a fantastic app to shop with. I have other cards but try to keep business as business.
Bring back the WISH LIST
You've lost sales to Home Depot because you removed your Wish List. I like planning ahead by choosing items that I would like to buy in the future. I thought maybe I could use your Cart but at a later date when I come back to view them they're gone. So frustrating that I would just go to my Home Depot app and us there Wish List and buy later from them. BRING BACK YOUR WISH LIST. You're make more sales.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Oct 19, 2016
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 128 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Lowe's Companie's, Inc.
- © 2016 Lowe's Companies, Inc. All rights reserved. Lowe's and the gable design are registered trademarks of LF, LLC. Item availability and price may vary by location.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.