LOWE'S HAS REINVENTED ITS iOS POWER TOOL!
Get more done on your next DIY or home improvement project with the totally redesigned Lowe's app – your best shopping companion.
• Now with bigger and better product image galleries including zoom, video, annotated images, and 360-degree spins.
• Do your shopping from home - browse an endless aisle of products, or limit your search to items currently available in-store for pick-up or immediate delivery.
• Pick up where you left off with recently viewed items and smart search history.
• No more paper receipts. Just scan your digital MyLowe’s card at checkout and see your purchase history right on the phone.
• Check for deals and discounts anytime with the always-current weekly ad.
* Be sure to allow location services to get the best Lowe’s app experience. This will help you locate your local store and offer the most accurate inventory, in-store product locations and pricing.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED IN THE STORE – FAST
• Check the “In-Stock” button to display items available at your local store.
• Get aisle information right in the search results.
• Need it now, but it’s not in stock at your store? Just tap “Check Other Stores” for availability at other Lowe’s locations near you.
VIEW OUR WEEKLY PROMOTIONS
• See what home improvement products are on sale now at your local Lowe’s.
• View flyer by page or by department to easily find savings for your next DIY or remodeling project.
INSTANTLY ADD ITEMS TO YOUR SHOPPING LIST
• Tap the heart on any product to add it to your Quick List. With the app as your shopping companion, you’ll never forget what you need on your next trip to Lowe’s.
• Add products, departments, or notes to your Quick List to keep things top of mind while shopping.
• Add items directly from the app or scan product barcodes in-store.
• No sign-in required.
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
• Access your Quick List from your Apple Watch—-the perfect hands-free way to shop.
• Your MyLowe's Card, shopping lists, and product aisle locations are just a glance away.
VIEW CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWS
• See what everyone else is saying about tools, appliances, DIY supplies and more before you buy.
• Get the inside scoop on home improvement products and see how others use them to accomplish their DIY and remodeling projects.
MAKE MYLOWE’S WORK FOR YOU
• Never lose a receipt again with MyLowe’s purchase history – just show your card at checkout (a digital version is available in the app) or enter previous purchases by scanning the receipt barcode.
• Add Quick List items to your MyLowe’s lists and they’ll be available from any device when you log into your MyLowe’s account.
We worked hard to fix some of the issues mentioned and updated our sign-in flow to help save you time. As always, please feel free to let us know how we are doing under the Customer Service section. Thank you again for your feedback as we continue to improve.
Ratings and Reviews
Lacking convenience for tracking purchase history
As a regular customer it is difficult to track purchases. You either must scan your “my Lowe’s card” at time of purchase, which the self-checkout scanners can’t read, requiring you to go to the single person operating a register, which there is a huge line for.
Yes, you can get a printed receipt to manually scan into the app to add it to your purchase history, but it takes sometimes more than 24 hours to become available to scan. When I’m in the middle of a project, and I need a quick trip to get an item I need, the last thing I need is to worry about where I put my receipt, when I am thinking about finishing the project at hand.
What I don’t understand is why Lowes lacks the capability of retrieving transactions based on a customers credit card information. I’ve tried to return items for which I did not have recorded in my purchase history, and a store can only look up receipts based on a credit card if you provide the exact date on which the purchase was made.
Not to advertise for their main competitor, but the “other“ big box store allows you to enter your credit card number into their app as a stored payment type, and that app automatically imports all transactions from that credit card into the app, and provides a link to a copy of the physical receipt, which includes the store number terminal number time and date of purchase.
There is no reason why Lowe’s shouldn’t be able to provide this convenience.
Was a great app.
I did enjoy using this app. But there are two issues that need to be addressed. Wi-Fi needs improvement. Always having problems connecting while in the store. And when I am able to connect the speed is extremely slow. My cellular data speed is 50 times faster than your Wi-Fi I see other reviews with the same issue. It makes it hard to use your app while in your store. I do not get a good cellular signal while inside your store so I try to use your Wi-Fi
The other issue is the in store map location. The app used to show a map of where the item is located. Now it doesn’t AND the aisle numbers have changed on your app and they are WRONG. I looked up an item and it said aisle 98. Aisle 50 is the highest number in that store. Store #35 is the store I am talking about.
Someone needs to wake up and join the rest of the world. You have the potential of having a great app but you need to fix your store Wi-Fi speed and connection issues along with your item locations and in store maps. The later used to work great. Not anymore.
Nothing has gone right with last three orders, one taking months to resolve. People at the stores are helpful when you talk to them but apparently there is no role designed to own an issue through completion. The next time you call you have to start all over again. Worst repetitive customer experience I’ve had with a company in a long time. This last experience i had an online order cancelled but was not notified at all, when I asked why they said reason was “other”. They asked that I resubmit as they had the stock so I did. I drove 35 minutes to pick up and the order was left outside on a cart, completely soaked from rain with the paperwork now falling apart. Still showed full charge but was missing 7 of my items and 3 other items that were the wrong size. If I hadn’t gone through the order myself I wouldn’t have been told. Store workers have been very polite and willing to help but the rest of the process is broken. Absolutely no communication or escalation resolution even when you call in to their call center and talk with a Supervisor. I’m done
- Lowe's Companie's, Inc.
- 134 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Lowe's Companies, Inc. All rights reserved. Lowe's and the gable design are registered trademarks of LF, LLC. Item availability and price may vary by location.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.