Lowe's Home Improvement
By Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HOME IMPROVEMENTS ARE EASIER WITH THE LOWE’S iOS APP
- Browse our entire product catalog — from appliances to tools and more.
Check if an item is in stock at your local Lowe’s BEFORE going to the store.
- Find a product’s aisle location while shopping in store.
- No more paper receipts. Just scan your MyLowe’s card at checkout and all your purchases are viewable right on your iPhone.
- View your MyLowe’s card in the app (or add to Passbook).
- Scan home improvement products from the action bar and read reviews instantly.
- Pick up your purchases in store or have them delivered right to your door.
- The Lowe’s iOS app is your best companion for in-store and online shopping for all of your home improvement and DIY projects.
* Be sure to allow location services to get the best Lowe’s app experience. This will help us locate your local store and offer you the most accurate inventory, in-store product locations and pricing.
USE THE LOWE’S IOS APP ON YOUR APPLE WATCH.
Apple Watch customers have the ability to see their Quick List, Nearby Stores, Recent Items and MyLowe’s Card. You can also search for the in-store location of a product with our Product Finder feature. Simply tell the app what you are looking for and the location of the product in your local store will be displayed.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED IN THE STORE — FAST
- Map the aisle location using the product locator to find any in-stock item. Find tools, appliances and faster than ever.
- Need it now? If one of our home improvement items is out of stock in your home store, you can check any nearby Lowe’s to see if it’s available and how many are left in stock.
VIEW YOUR WEEKLY AD
- See what home improvement products are on sale at your local Lowe’s.
- Quickly discover what savings are available for appliances, tools, or any other supplies you need for your latest DIY or remodeling project.
INSTANTLY ADD ITEMS TO YOUR SHOPPING LIST
- Keep an in-app Quick List handy and never forget what you need for your next home improvement project.
- Search instantly for items, add them to your list and make shopping for your next home improvement project even more convenient.
- Add products from the app or scan them in-store — from tools to appliances and more.
- No sign-in required.
VIEW CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- See what everyone else is saying about our tools, appliances, DIY supplies and more before you buy.
- Get the inside scoop on our home improvement products and see how others use them to accomplish their DIY and remodeling dreams.
QUICKLY ACCESS AND REAP THE BENEFITS OF YOUR MYLOWE’S CARD
- MyLowe’s makes shopping for your DIY and remodeling projects easy with access to your purchase history, MyLowe’s card, lists and Home Profile no matter where you go.
- With Previous Purchase options, you can add old receipts to your account purchase history by scanning the barcode on your paper receipt.
Sign in to MyLowe’s instantly using Touch ID.
- Add your MyLowe’s card to Passbook for easy scanning at checkout and to link in-store purchases to your MyLowe’s account.
MyLowe’s can remind you to buy staples, such as air filters for your home, and help you keep an online inventory of what you’ll need next.
- Ever forget what model refrigerator you have? Keep track of which appliances you own using MyLowe’s.
- Never forget what tools or DIY supplies you need again by creating a shopping list using MyLowe’s.
What's New in Version 3.6.1
Bug fixes and enhancements
Do you have comments or suggestions for future updates?
Please contact us at email@example.com
This app allows users to shop all departments and subcategories that Lowe's sells. On the item page you will see its price, product information, specifications, reviews, an option to save for later, availability for in store pickup, and more. When searching or browsing results can be filtered by brand, price, rating or even subbrand. Results can even be organized by price, brand and customer ratings. Users can also create a quick list for store specific items. From the the side menu users can access store locator, weekly advertisements, gift card balance and store videos. Some users may have trouble though trying to view videos as I did. Users can also use help tap to contact customer care. In the app there is also a store map and setting for preferred store. Users who have a My Lowe's account can also sign in and mange their membership.
I did a fresh install of this app so I can't comment on the upgrade issues others were/are having.
I think the app is great and well put together. Adding items to lists, having the app tell you exactly where something is in the store is great.
If you have the apps from other big box stores on your phone you can comparison shop between them right from the phone using the saved lists. Love it.
My one feature I'd like to see is better integration for my "MyLowes" membership. Adding purchases after the fact is way easy, just use the camera to scan the barcode. That is great and works perfectly.
I'd love to see a feature where I can just bring my "MyLowes" barcode up on screen so the cashier can scan it at the register. That's the only thing that kept me from giving this a 5 star rating.
Ordering from App Not Working
I placed an order on the app and when I checked out, it rejected my order and said to call customer service. I was on the phone waiting for customer service for 20-minutes, I asked if there's an issue with my "my lowes" account and was told there's no issue. I had to place an order with customer service anyways because the app won't let me order. I wasted 30 minutes just to order - not a good thing. In addition, I would like to see improvement on removing items from the cart - allowing users to click on multiple items to be removed from the cart instead of one at a time.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Feb 17, 2016
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 25.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Lowe's Companie's, Inc.
- © 2015 Lowe's Companies, Inc. All rights reserved. Lowe's and the gable design are registered trademarks of LF, LLC. Item availability and price may vary by location.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.