lpTouch for Logic Pro
By Harmony Systems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A powerful control surface app optimized for the Apple Logic DAW application program on a Mac. **Universal app** (Note: If you should have any problem with lpTouch, please contact us at email@example.com. You may be experiencing a Logic control surface issue, which can be remedied. We really want to help resolve any issue so you can enjoy using our product!)
lpTouch provides mobility and touch screen controls for Logic's commonly used functions on both your iPad and iPhone/iPod touch. With lpTouch & Wi-Fi, you can control record and playback from anywhere in your studio, edit your software instruments, or adjust effects settings. Tired of trying to manipulate tiny controls on the Logic screen with a mouse? lpTouch offers large, usable multi-touch faders and rotary controls to edit send effects, inserts, plug-in instrument parameters, and EQ settings so you can get just the right sound.
Mute or solo any track to evaluate your mix during playback. Arm one or more tracks for recording. Know where you're at with the bar-beat display, and track name and number identification.
As a universal app, lpTouch has optimized screens for iPhone and iPad devices - no need to buy 2 apps! With the exception of multi-channel mixing (available on the iPad), functionality is virtually identical on any iDevice. lpTouch makes recording away from the computer a breeze.
With lpTouch 2.2 and higher, screen layouts are also optimized for the size of iPhones, meaning more information is displayed on the larger format devices like iPhone 6 Plus where feasible.
Use the iOS Settings app to change the look of lpTouch on all devices, either Black or Silver themes.
lpTouch works with the built-in “TouchOSC” control surface driver that is provided by Apple as part of your Logic installation. It uses Logic’s Open Sound Protocol (OSC) control surface support. NO NEED TO INSTALL ANY SPECIAL APPLICATIONS OR FILES TO USE LOGIC AND LPTOUCH. All you need is a working Wi-Fi connection between your Mac and your iPad or iPhone.
All of this in a small file size app!
* iPad, iPad mini, iPhone or iPod touch running iOS 5.1 or higher
* Apple Logic Pro 9.1.6 or higher music application installed on your Mac. Works with Logic X with some minor exceptions.
* Wi-Fi access to Mac running Logic
* iPad Bluetooth must be set to OFF to insure reliable communications
* Universal app optimized for iPad and iPhone sized screens and operation
* Transport controls including metronome, cycle and replace-record
* Track name and number shown
* Adjust each track's volume; values displayed
* Edit pan and up to 5 send levels; value displayed
* Edit software instrument parameters; parameter values displayed
* Select, mute, solo and record enable any track
* Enable/bypass and edit parameter settings up to 12 insert effect plugins
* Adjust master volume & 3 Aux channels
* Dedicated EQ screen mimics Logic's Channel EQ editing capability
* Bar-beat playhead location displayed (iPad also shows timecode)
* Move Cycle location, or navigate by Markers
* Reset Solo to Off on all tracks
* Set automation mode per track
* Double tap most faders and rotaries to return to default position
* Preference settings: disable iPad sleep mode (Autolock); faders "jump on touch"; choose rotary manipulation type (iPad); choose theme style; allow swipe gestures.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
* lpTouch layouts are optimized for different screen sizes of the various iPhones
* EQ icons and coloring are coordinated with Logic’s when using Logic Pro X
* Swipe gestures to move to next/previous tracks are now also available on the iPhone
* Double tap gesture on the tab/mode buttons causes lpTouch to resync with Logic
* Improved iOS 9 compatibility
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 14, 2015
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 14.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Harmony Systems, Inc.
- © 2009-2015 Harmony Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.