A powerful control surface app optimized for the Apple Logic DAW application program on a Mac. **Universal app**
lpTouch provides mobility and touch screen controls for Logic's commonly used functions on both your iPad and iPhone/iPod touch. With lpTouch & Wi-Fi, you can control record and playback from anywhere in your studio, edit your software instruments, or adjust effects settings. Tired of trying to manipulate tiny controls on the Logic screen with a mouse? lpTouch offers large, usable multi-touch faders and rotary controls to edit send effects, inserts, plug-in instrument parameters, and EQ settings so you can get just the right sound.
Mute or solo any track to evaluate your mix during playback. Arm one or more tracks for recording. Know where you're at with the bar-beat display, and track name and number identification.
As a universal app, lpTouch has optimized screens for iPhone and iPad devices - no need to buy 2 apps! Screen layouts are also optimized for the size of iPhones, meaning more information is displayed on the larger format devices like iPhone Plus versions where feasible.
With the exception of multi-channel mixing (available on the iPad), functionality is virtually identical on any iDevice. BOTH iPad & iPhone versions offer:
* Transport control
* Channel mixer controls
* Sends editing
* Insert Plugin editing
* EQ control
* Instrument Parameter editing
Use the iOS Settings app to change the look of lpTouch on all devices, either Black or Silver themes.
lpTouch uses Logic’s Open Sound Protocol (OSC) control surface support. NO NEED TO INSTALL ANY SPECIAL APPLICATIONS OR FILES TO USE LOGIC AND LPTOUCH. All you need is a working Wi-Fi connection between your Mac and your iPad or iPhone.
All of this in a small file size app!
* iPad, iPad mini, iPhone or iPod touch running iOS 9.3 or higher
* Apple Logic Pro 9.1.6 or higher (including Logic X) music application installed on your Mac.
* Wi-Fi access to Mac running Logic
* iPad Bluetooth must be set to OFF to insure reliable communications
* Universal app optimized for iPad and iPhone sized screens and operation
* Transport controls including metronome, cycle and replace-record
* Track name and number shown
* Adjust each track's volume; values displayed
* Edit pan and up to 5 send levels; value displayed
* Edit software instrument parameters; parameter values displayed
* Select, mute, solo and record enable any track
* Enable/bypass and edit parameter settings up to 12 insert effect plugins
* Adjust master volume & 3 Aux channels
* Dedicated EQ screen mimics Logic's Channel EQ editing capability
* Bar-beat playhead location & timecode displayed
* Full screen transport buttons and bar-beat/timecode display (iPad)
* Move Cycle location, or navigate by Markers
* Reset Solo to Off on all tracks
* Set automation mode per track
* Double tap most faders and rotaries to return to default position
* Preference settings: disable iDevice sleep mode (Autolock); faders "jump on touch"; choose rotary manipulation type (iPad); choose theme style; allow swipe gestures.
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
GREAT and Thank you
Since I upgraded to the newest IPad OS I haven't been able to use Logic Remote.
I was frustrated beyond belief.
Seems Apple is screwing a lot of people with their updates. If you do it many programs won't work.
I am thrilled with your app.
Thank you, thank you!😘
and screw you Apple.😡
This app is incredible, I use Logic Pro to create House Music and I need to be able to quickly adjust individual settings across multiple synth plug ins. IpTouch automatically integrates into the plug in specific settings and adjusts them when I do in what seems like real time. I use Sylenth and Massive, both are pretty complex, so I didnt expect much, but navigation through this app is very easy and intuitive. It makes switching between plug in settings a breeze, especially when compared to doing that on the computer itself. Honestly my favorite part is that the adjustment knobs don't jump when you touch them, they wait until you move your finger. This prevents the knobs from making unwanted adjustments on accident. What an awesome MF'n app.
Did. Not. Work.
I downloaded the Ip Touch iPad/iPhone app for using as a controller for Logic Pro, but my computer and device are not connecting . I am running Logic version 9.1.8 on a iMac running the most current OS. My iPad and iMac are connected to the same network, having no wifi or internet problems. I opened Logic, and then the iP Touch app, but when I press the glowing red "i" icon and select the "connect" button, it does nothing. It says "looking for Logic Hosts..." and the searching circle goes around and around. No network or host shows itself. I have never used another controller, but still went through the steps listed in the User Guide to insure all other controllers were erased from the preferences, but still there is no registering that my iPad (or iPhone) are connecting to my iMac. I also do not have bluetooth set up on my iPad or iPhone. What gives? Did I throw away seven dollars on this app? Help?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.