LS9 StageMix - US
By Yamaha Corporation of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
StageMix is an application for the Apple iPad that provides remote control of Yamaha LS9 digital mixing console functions via a simple, intuitive graphical interface from anywhere within wireless range. The software has been specifically designed to allow engineers to adjust monitor mixes from the performers’ positions on stage, directly controlling mix parameters via the iPad rather than having to rely on verbal directions to a second engineer. The result is better mixes in less time; a huge advantage during high-pressure pre-show setup. Although StageMix is focused on the requirements for adjusting monitor mixes on stage, its range of features is continually expanding, allowing it to be used for a wider variety of remote control functions.
New Features in V3
• Input and Mix Send Panning
• Mute Group Masters
• Tap Tempo
• Channel Naming and Color Assignment
• Sends on Faders Levels in Meter Bridge
• Selectable Input and Output Meter Positions
• Bank Navigation in Long Faders Mode
• Improved Mix On Faders Selection
• Many other enhancements – please refer to the LS9 StageMix User Guide
What's New in Version 4.1.0
•Several minor bug fixes
Still a few bugs...
Love the ability to control the LS9, but it would be awesome to be able to swipe between screens. Also, with 7.0.4, we are losing the connection regularly.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 19, 2013
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 36.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yamaha Corporation of America
- © 2010-2013 Yamaha Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.