We’re making it even easier for you to stay connected on the go. Download the Landry’s, Inc. app to manage your Landry’s Select Club account, find Landry’s locations near you, make reservations, view menus, purchase gift cards and more.
- Find restaurants nearby or search based upon city, state and zip code
- View menus, make reservations and get directions
- Select your favorite locations for easy reference
- Register your Landry’s Select Club account
- Manage your account profile and view recent transactions
- Elect to defer/enable your rewards when dining
- Receive messages and updates from Landry’s Select Club
Landry’s, Inc. has over 500 properties nationwide, featuring the best in dining, hospitality, entertainment and gaming. For more information about Landry’s, Inc. and the Landry’s Select Club, visit www.landrysselect.com.
Bug Fixes. Enhanced UI.
Ratings and Reviews
Seems to have been fixed
I never had the login issues others were having but I was able to login again with this new version. Also, it seems the developers finally responded to the requests to put one’s reward card and purchased gift cards in the app (so you don’t have to carry the plastic cards around with you).
The interface seems simple enough to use and the restaurant locator works well. You can even make a reservation or buy a gift card right in the app. Truly one stop shopping.
It would be nice if we could use Touch ID for signing in. Otherwise seems fine to me.
Do not use this app. It will not properly store or use a password. Each time I attempt to use the app I am forced to go to the web site and change my password. Once you are in the app I find that it is lacking detail or function. It can provide you with a locational map but then so can any map utility.
Landry’s as a very large and well run company should look carefully into obtaining someone that can write a useful app.
Upgrade broke stuff
After the app upgrade, my username/password didn’t work. Asked for a password reset request through the app, that didn’t work. Asked for a password reset through the website, that didn’t work. App and site keep saying “Value cannot be null. Parameter name: address”. Is anyone testing their app and processes before it’s put into production??? Hello??? At this point I can’t get into my account with any password.
We thank you for your feedback and are sorry to hear about your experience with our new app. It looks like we launched it before it was totally bug free, but our team has worked hard over the last week and fixed the login issue. We invite you give the app another try. If you still encounter difficulties, please call our friendly customer service dept. at 866-995-6925 Thank you.
- Landry's Inc
- 112.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Landrys, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.