LTE Cell Info is a great multifunctional tool, which helps you to gather all the information you need to know about your cellular connection. It is a clever way how to get all the details about your current carrier, the connection mode or even detect max. physical cellular speeds in the supported mobile technologies.
* Choose from our special app bundles with bonuses *
• Detect current connected mobile network operator name, country, region.
• Show the carrier identification MCC and MNC codes.
• Detect current cellular connection mode (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE).
• Detect LTE operation bands supported by your carrier.
CELLULAR CONNECTION INFO
• Detect mobile generations and standards supported by your device (2G, 3G, 4G, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA, LTE, VOLTE).
• Detect device supported GSM, UMTS and LTE operation frequencies and channels with detailed band information s.
• Detect max. physical cellular speeds in the supported mobile technologies.
REACH UI FEATURES
• Hamburger menu
• Use the camera icon (upper-right corner) to create and print/send/share a screenshot from the entire page.
• Pull down with your finger to refresh the information
* Minor bug fixes
* Smoother use
Do you enjoy using LTE Cell Info? Take a moment and support us with five stars. Feedback is what drives us further.
Did you know that LTE Cell Info can detect operation bands that are supported by your carrier? Find out more about what this app can do and try it out for yourself!
Ratings and Reviews
Use less for me
I wasted 99 cents on this app. I was hoping to get tower information such as location of all available towers in my area and ping info. The only thing it does is list the available frequencies and channels supported by my phone. It doesn’t tell me what tower I’m using or wether or not I’m roaming. I was hoping for diagnostic tools such as ping test and coverage map. Luckily I found a free app that does what I need.
Provides very little useful information
The bulk of the app just lists technical data from standards manuals or Apple tech specs.
There are maybe four things it tells you that are not on the About screen under settings, none of which is useful if you are trying to research a problem.
It works as advertised, so three stars it is. I can't give it more because it doesn't really *do* much.
Thank you for your feedback. The functions you describe Apple does not allow to use for developers. Feel free to contact our 24/7 support for additional help. It’s very important for us to help you and make the app work for you.
This app is a total scam. The only thing you get with this .99 app is the same info that’s already available in you phone settings. I just wanted to read my cell signal in dB. You don’t even get that! Furthermore, there’s no info on which “extra” app you have to download ($$$) to get the information you need. It’s worth the .99 to warn everyone!
- Master Internet, s.r.o.
- 33.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Master Internet, s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Full Access and No Ads Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.