See where London Transit buses are in real time.
- Current location of buses with route map
- Next arrival times at major stops
- Easy access to full timetables from London Transit website
* Please note that bus locations and arrival time predictions are provided by the LTC as available on their website: http://www.ltconline.ca/webwatch/.
The arrival times are not always accurate, so please try to get to the stop a few minutes earlier.
* This app is not affiliated with the London Transit Commission.
- Prioritize selected routes on stop popups
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The app will not allow for visitors to pre plan trips from there home cities. The trip planner starts from your current position. It will not allow you to enter a starting point. I feel that an Uber is much more superior for travel around London, Ontario. The LT must, I repeat must, catch up to other city transit services. Airport transportation is useless. The bus cuts off too early from the airport. Furthermore, it stops at a college instead of downtown London. From there passengers must transfer to another bus. There is no place to purchase a day pass for the LT at the London International Airport. And the app has no option to purchase tickets on it. One star is being generous.
Developer Response ,
Just to let you know, this is a third party app, but I understand your frustrations.
I always used to go on the website on my phone to use web watch but now I can just use the app which is so much easier and better!
Hope to add more features like alarm ~
- Barum Rho
- 29.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Barum Rho
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.