Lucidchart is the simplest way to build diagrams on your iPad or iPhone. More than 4 million people trust Lucidchart to make flowcharts, process flows, network diagrams, wireframes, and nearly any other diagram.
* Import Visio and Omnigraffle files from anywhere
* Start with a template, then drag and drop to make changes
* Share and collaborate with your entire team
* Access your documents on any device or browser using your Lucidchart account
Using the app requires a Lucidchart account, and you can sign up for free right in the app. Your free account gets you cloud syncing and backup of all your diagrams, and allows you to access your Lucidchart diagrams on your iPhone, your iPad, and every other browser, OS, and device. If you already have a Lucidchart account, just sign in and your documents will load automatically.
SIMPLE TO BUILD AND SHARE:
* Choose from pre-built templates and hundreds of shapes
* Share and collaborate with team members
* Import your Visio and Omnigraffle diagrams to keep your old work and collaborate with colleagues
* Export diagrams as PDF, PNG, or Visio (Pro only) to use them use natively in other apps
* View recent diagrams offline
* Diagrams save and sync instantly with your Lucidchart account, so you'll never lose your work
WORK IN THE CLOUD:
* Access Lucidchart on any device or operating system
* Work in real-time with an unlimited number of users
* Embed diagrams on the web
* Integrate with Google Drive, Google Apps, Confluence, JIRA, SAML, or Jive
UPGRADE FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY
* Lucidchart Basic gives you unlimited documents and unlimited shapes per document
* Lucidchart Pro gives you all that plus Visio and Omnigraffle import, Visio export, and access to every shape library
* With Lucidchart, you only need to upgrade once to get premium access on your iPhone, iPad, the web, and any other device
* After a 7-day free trial, Free accounts are limited to 5 active documents and 60 objects per document
HUNDREDS OF SHAPES & USE CASES:
* Process flows
* Value stream maps
* BPMN 2.0 diagrams
* UML diagrams
* Use case diagrams
* Workflow diagrams
* Mind maps
* Concept maps
* Venn diagrams
* Graphic organizers
* Network diagrams
* AWS architecture diagrams
* Cisco network diagrams
* Data flow diagrams
* Circuit diagrams
* Process engineering diagrams
Both Basic ($5.99 USD) and Pro ($8.99 USD) upgrades are available as monthly subscriptions. Subscriptions automatically renew on a monthly basis from the date of original purchase (unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period). Subscriptions may be managed within iTunes Account Settings.
Terms of Service
You can always reach us at email@example.com with feedback or questions (you can tap "Get Support" or "Send Feedback" in the app). Thanks for considering Lucidchart!
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback, questions, or issues (you can also tap "Get Support" or "Send Feedback" in the app). Thanks for being a Lucidchart customer!
Ratings and Reviews
Often will not save & glitchy & poor customer service
I’ve been using this app on my iPhone for about two months. The app frequently will not save changes and this causes loss of work. Very frustrating. The app also is glitchy. It is difficult to move shapes around the screen. I pay monthly and last month, although I was timely charged my monthly rate, Lucidchart converted me back to a free account for 3 days until they worked out their billing/payment issue with Apple. The customer service rep I spoke with suggested that I just pay again directly with Lucidchart and then get reimbursed by Apple. Unreal! The loss of 3 days of paid service was never acknowledged by this company. Don’t waste your money.
Can't keep documents open
I use Lucidchart on my desktop through a paid corporate account. It works great, and so I downloaded the app because I cannot edit in the mobile browser and needed to get some work done on the go.
However, I am unable to keep a doc open for editing for more then 90 seconds. It closes the doc after that, sometimes even keeping text editing open but losing all changes I've made. I literally don't even have the time to make a box and type in it without the doc closing and then having to wait for the lengthy process or reopening it to edit again.
I want this to work, but in this state it is utterly unusable.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we haven't had this complaint from other users, so it might be device specific. Please email us at email@example.com (or tap the "send feedback" button in the app) and we'll help you resolve the issue.
Something i wanted to say
I was really excited when i saw this app so i decided to download it, but I was really bummed out when i found out that i had to sign in to use it. Could you please make a feature where you can be a guest? I would be really happy if you could make that a feature, if you read this, then thank you. :)
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! I understand your concern with having to sign up to use the app. To give you a bit of background, we require a Lucidchart account so we can store your documents in the cloud. That way, you can access your documents across all your devices and on the web. We hope the convenience of accessing your documents from anywhere will make it worth creating an account. If you'd like to learn more, please visit our website at www.lucidchart.com. Thanks again!
- Lucid Software Inc
- 80.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lucid Software Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Professional $9.99
- Basic $5.99
- 6 months of Lucidchart Professional on all your devices $54.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.